Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996 Empty There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

Post  Ellie Cattermole Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:12 am

Being the eldest Cattermole sibling, I found that it was my job to make sure, when they got to Hogwarts, my younger siblings were doing well.  It was the day after the Sorting feast and I needed to make sure that all my friends knew who Al was.  To be able to watch out for him... and to help tease him when necessary.  I found Morgan easily enough... but Addie kept to herself these days.  Which no one blamed her after everything that was going on.  I would need to speak with her about things... make sure she was okay.  And of course I waved Maisie over.  She knew what I was planning on doing.  "Now when Al comes down, I'll make sure you know who he is, Morgan.  Then we can tease... I mean, help him, if he needs it," I said, my grin appearing innocent.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

Post  Maisie Cattermole Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:50 am

I laughed at Ellie.  "Oh yeah, I'm sure Al will totally appreciate this," I said, pointing out our brother as he came out of hte boys' dorm section.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:57 am

I loved Ellie and Maisie and could not wait to officially meet Alfred.  I had never been over to their house over summer vacation or anything, but everything they told me... this was going to be fun.  "Oh, is he the dark haired kid?" I whispered when Maisie pointed in that direction.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 pm

I heard my sister's laughter float across the common room and I could only imagine what was going to happen.  I sighed, mistakenly looking over at them.  Ellie was waving me over to her, Maisie, and some other girl.  Knowing it pointless to walk away, I went over to them.  "Hey," I said, my tone matching my mood.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I put my arm around my little brother.  "Don't be so glum," I said to him simply.  "Morgan, this is Alfred -- or Al.  He's my baby bro."  I squeezed him a little tighter around the shoulders, not letting him go anywhere.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:33 pm

I grinned.  "He's kind of a pain, but we look out for him nonetheless," I said, teasing him slightly.  That really was the only reason why we were introducing him to Morgan.  She was kind of bitchy, which meant that she woul help make sure no one picked on him.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:58 am

I chuckled, looking at Alfred.  "It's nice to meet you," I said to him simply.  "I'm Morgan... I'm sorry you have to put up with these two."  I wanted to make a joke since he looked a little disgruntled being bombarded by Ellie and Maisie.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 am

I was startled into a smile.  "They're terrible, but I'm obligated to love them," I said, sighing and shaking my head.  I already liked Morgan; she seemed nice enough.  And she teased Maisie and Ellie which I always enjoyed.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 am

I glared at Morgan playfully.  "We aren't that bad, mind you," I pointed out to them, chuckling.  "But at least you've gotten Al to open up a little bit.  He's been broody all last night.  I think he doens't want to be a Hufflepuff."
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:57 am

I laughed.  "Don't lie, Eleora.  We are that bad," I assured her.  I was pleased to see that Alfred was being nice to Morgan at least.  He did seem snippy last night after the Sorting.  "Hufflepuff isn't bad, Al.  No matter what people on the train told you."
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:38 am

I could not help but grin.  "You just got full named, Ellie," I teased.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:14 am

I sighed.  "I know it's not bad, you two are in here," I said to them.  "It's just... no one seems to like Hufflepuffs or they think we're stupid or something."
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am

And there it was.  Alfred was always one who wanted people to like him.  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "Well, you'll just have to show them how cool this House really is," I said to him with a smile.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 pm

I smiled, loving how Ellie could always help Alfred more than I could.  "Yeah... go kick some butt, Alfred.  if anyone can prove someone wrong about the house of Hufflepuff, you can."
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 am

I laughed.  "I can help you wtih that, Al," I informed him, grinning mischivously.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next