Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:53 am

I had pulled him down on purpose, and I was glad to see he took it well. "It was very called for," I told him, splashing him again. It was so much fun. We played around in the water for awhile longer then decided that it was too dark and started to get chilly in wet clothes. We meandered back to the castle and w both wished that we would've grabbed our wands... that way we could have magicked our clothes dry.

When we got to where the towers split. I looked at him and ssaid, "Well... I'm glad that I was able to get you out of your study lull... Hope you dowell on the exam tomorrow."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

I noticed how she kind of lingered, as if she wanted something. I smiled at her. I figured I may as well take a chance, but I would be alittle shy about it. I leaned over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. That way it wasn't anything major... but it would still be something sweet. "Thanks, Lucy... hope to see you around," I told her, walking away. At the last second before heading up the stairs to get to the Ravenclaw tower I turned to see her doing the same. We both smiled at each other and I"m pretty sure we both got a little pink in the cheeks.

As I walked up the stairs I couldn't believe that a Lupin got me to feel like thsi. I just hoped that if it was a fluke thing, that the others wouldn't find out about it. And if it was a real thing... then I really hoped that I would be able to see her again -- not just in passing, but as in a date or something.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3