Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996

2 posters

Go down

You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996 Empty You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996

Post  Lee Jordan Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:48 am

Liv and I had been dating since Christmas time.  I was extremely nervous about it, too.  She was too good for me, really.  She was utterly gorgeous with her red hair and porcelain skin.  I had no idea what she saw in me except that I was bloody hilarious.  I knew that we always got along and whatnot, but I think that a different side of me was shown once Fred and George left before Christmas.  I was not entirely sure.

Anyways, we were out on the grounds, fretting about the fact that NEWTs were upon us.  I was not sure what to expect from them.  I looked at Liv while she studied.  "Here, let me help," I said as we were both taking NEWT level Transfiguration.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996 Empty Re: You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996

Post  Persephone Ollivander Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:56 am

I started slightly and looked at Lee.  I smiled sightly at him.  "I mean... it's fine.  I don't even know what I'm reading anymore," I said to him.  "Everything's getting blurred together..."
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996 Empty Re: You want to steal a piece of time -- Spring 1996

Post  Lee Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:39 pm

I chuckled and took her notes from you and looked over the parchment.  "Oi," I said, shaking my head.  "Perhaps we both need a break because I can barely read this."  Of course, I had a hard time reading Liv's penmanship nonetheless.  It was overly loopy and slanted... and extremely small.  "Why don't we take a small break from studying?"
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

I could not help but laugh at Lee.  "You barely glanced over any of it," I teased, though I would be totally okay with a break from studying.  I merely had to give Lee a bit of a hard time about it.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Jordan Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 pm

I looked at Liv.  "Well, you studied enough for the both of us," I said to her.  I would study because it was important testing, but I could not do any of it at the moment.  It was too nice outside to waste it studying.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 am

I laughed at Lee and sighed.  "Alright... then what do you have in mind?" I asked him, packing my books into my bag.  I figured I would end up having to take it back up to the tower before we did anything that Lee had up his sleeve.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:30 am

I smirked at her. "Well, I know something that I have been dying to do today," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her playfully.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 am

I raised my eyebrows looking over at my boyfriend. "Oh? And what's that?" I asked, smiling and biting my bottom lip slightly. I was sure I knew exactly what he had in mind.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 am

I raised my eyebrows looking over at my boyfriend.  "Oh?  And what's that?" I asked, smiling and biting my bottom lip slightly.  I was sure I knew exactly what he had in mind.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down