Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I grinned at him, raising my eyebrows. "Oh... do I!" I said excitedly, standing up. I waited for him to join me and acted impatient as he seemed to take forever, though I didn't mind. I grabbed his elbow and nearly drug him along behind me. "Alright... first thing's first... ditch the bag of books," I told him, taking him to where the Gryffindor and RAvencaw towers split off. "I'll wait here," I added, nudging him towards his House.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time -- Spring 1996 (DONE)

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 pm

I watched as Lucy nearly dragged Greyback out of the Great Hall. What was she doing? I needed to stay calm. No reason to freak out... she probably didn't know who he was is all. And should I raelly judge Ayden? I probably should not do that... especially when I try to help Elena see that people in Hogwarts don't judge all the time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm

I went upstairs and did one better than just lose the bag. I got a little more casual... getting rid of the tie and loosening up my button-down shirt and robes overtop of it. Why not, right? I returned to see Lucy staring out the window as if dying to be outside again. "I'm guessing the plan has something to do with the outdoors..." I suggested.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:30 pm

I turned and was surprised he had even got rid of some of the formal-ness of the school uniform. Excellent. I flashed him a smile and grabbed his elbow again. "Indeed it does... we're gonna go down by the lake past Hagrid's hut. He has the best rocks to skip. I know, it may sound lame, but it's really fun... especially since I haven't mastered the skill yet. It keeps things entertaining," I told him, leading him to the grounds.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm

"Skipping rocks... and if you haven't mastered the skill then how are you supposed to teach me?" I asked as we went towards the lake. I knew how to do it... but I figured I would let her try to show off first.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:55 pm

The tone in his voice made me slow down. Did he think it was a lame idea? I shook it off. "Maybe you'll be a natural," I suggested making the walk down the steep slope to get to the best location. Once we were down there I took off my shoes and looked at him. "You're probably gonna want to do that, too. I like going right into the water and not standing on the edge... it's more refreshing this way."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:11 pm

I mimicked her and rolled up my pants a little bit and followed her into the water. "Why don't you start off?" I suggested, handing her a rock I had found. I purposely handed her one that wouldn't work. Just as a little test.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am

"This one isn't right... it needs to be flat like..." I trailed off, trying to find a good rock. "Like this one," I told him, showing him the proper type of rock. I gripped it in the correct manner and threw it. I was so grateful that it at least skipped a few times before sinking. Sometimes it jut plooshed into the water and it was sucky when it did that, but at least entertaining.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 am

I grinned and watched her. "That was really good," I said, clapping for her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am

I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. So I found a rock for him. Putting it in his hand I said, "Let's see what you can do." I stood back and watched.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 am

I smiled at her and took the rock. I threw it and watched it skip a lot farther than hers. I laughed adn looked in her direction to see her cross her arms and glare at me. "What?" I asked.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're such a guy!" I said, pushing his shoulder. "You could've at least told me you knew how! Here I was... making a fool of myself!" I was laughing, so he at least knew that I wasn't completely angry with him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 am

I just laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had to tell you everything I knew how to do," I told her, giving her a little look.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 am

Alright... now he was being... I don' tknow. I knew that he was probably just being like that because I was a gril or something. So what did I do? I bent down and splashed water up at him. "I think you deserved that," I said, backing up since I figured that I would probably get splashed back or something.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 am

I didn't even realize that I was about to get wet until it hit my face. "Hey!" I said, laughing. "Alright... you asked for it." I bent down and got a good handful of water and threw it at her. She darted out of the way but looked like she lost her footing. I reached out for her so she wouldn't fall... but apparently she was either too far gone or did it on purpose, but I got pulled into the water with her. She was laughing and I just stared at her, both of us sitting in the shallow water. "Now that was uncalled for," I said, grinning at her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next