Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying to See the Cup Half Full  (SMUT)-- November 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 pm

I sighed and moved to slip my clothes back on. I didn't say anything until I had my underwear, bra, and cami put back in place. "I just know that this doesn't mean anything to you," I told him. I tried not to sound pouty or anything... but I couldn't help it.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Trying to See the Cup Half Full  (SMUT)-- November 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:40 pm

I sat up and put on my boxers, knowing that it would come to this. "Morgan... It's not that it doesnt' mean anything ot me," I told her,t rying to explain. "It's just that it won't amount to anything. And that didn't seem to bother you at all while we were flirting and everythign else."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:26 pm

I sighed, knowing that he was calling me out on being slightly hypocritical. "Dean, I know," I said, not looking at him. "But it doesnt' mean that it still can't bother me after the fact."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

I reached over and pulled Morgan into a hug. "I'm sorry, Morgan. I do have a great time with you, though. Who knows? Maybe you could win me over," I said, kissing her neck lightly more out of affection than out of romance.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:12 pm

As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. I was in deep with this boy whether it would end well for me or not. I looked at him and smiled weakly. "I doubt that... but I suppose I could enjoy the ride," I said, trying to be cheerful for him again. He needed someone upbeat... he had enough to be depressed about.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 pm

The great thing about Morgan: she knew how to change the subject when necessary. I grinned at her. "I'm sure we're both enjoying the ride," I added wiht a wink.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 am

I only laughed at his remark as we both finished getting dressed. I looked at him and said, "You know you can call any time." I kissed his cheek and figured I'd walk away and leave him hanging. I would see if he would follow.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 am

I had a feeling this was some sort of test, but wasnt' sure how to respond. I mean, we weren't a couple... though I felt bad for just letting her walk away. I caught up to her and held the door open for her at least. That was nice wasn't it? I grinned at her and said, "I'm sure we'll see each other around...?"
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2