Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) Empty You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 am

I was sitting with Lyla in the stadium seats as we watched the flying structor helping some students with flying lessons.  We were eating lunch outside in the nice weather.  It had finally cleared up and nearly the entire school was outside.  We enjoyed watching Professor WEasley.  "So... have you told either of your boys about the crush you have on Weasley?  Xander was friends with him.  And then at least you didn't get drunk at a party and snog him," I said, quite embarrassed by that night.  Especially when he ended up being a professor later that year.

Last edited by Anastasia Williams on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:30 am

I still found that entirely too funny.  "Ana," I said, trying not to laugh.  "Was he at least a good kisser? The two of you hung out a couple of times later, didn't you?" I asked her, watching the eye candy below.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:33 am

I felt my cheeks turn pink.  "He was an excellent kisser," I confided, grinning at Lyla.  She was my best friend... I told her everything.  "But we really only hung out at the party.  We both figured it was silly... though he's totally gorgeous.  I wish we could have ended up together or something."  I did not feel too bad about telling Lyla any of this.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:34 am

I nodded, understanding.  I knew what it was like to like an older man.  I had Xander.  Of course Seth was still a few years older than Xander, though.  I took a copule more bites before saying anything.  "rumor has it... he has a thing for Professor Finnegan," I said lightly.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:36 am

I nearly blanched at that.  "What?  Are you sure/" I questioned.  I mean Finn was his age... but still.  Onc ewould think he would not want to fall for a fellow staff member.  Would that not just cause drama?
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:37 am

I shrugged at her.  "Ana, they did go to school together," I pointed out, smiling at my friend's reaction.  "You need to realize that Weasley is out of your league now.  There are plenty of other fish in the sea."  I was the worst person to lecture on that, but it was the truth.  There was no point in trying to stop Anastasia from crushing on the professor.  I went around flirting with loads of people plus snogging.  But professors were off limits.  Of course there were only a cople of instructors that were even worth snogging.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:39 am

I sighed, knowing that Lyla was right.  I just did not want to believe her.  "Yeah, I know.  But it doesn't mean that I have to like it," I pointed out.  I hated feeling this strongly about someone so entirely off limits.  And that was probably why I liked him so much... along with the rest of the school.  I was in way over my head.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:40 am

I stretched after standing.  The stadium was not the most comfortable of places.  I smiled at her.  "C'mon... let's stop gawing.  I'll find you a man," I said, winking at her.  I was already making a list.  Jake and Josh were off limits and so was Leo.  I really did not want her with a Slytherin so that took rory adn Stan off the mental list.  There was always Ryan, Davy, and Tommy.  They were younger, but definitely cute.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 am

I rolled my eyes and stood up.  Lyla was right, of course.  I did have to move on and stop crushing on the professor.  Everyone had a crush on Professor Weasley.  I sighed and looked at Lyla as we started to make our way back to the castle.  Our break was nearly over.  I had to ask what she -- well, rather who she had in mind.  "Let's see... who on earth would you have in mind for me?  It sounded as if you already had a guy in mind when you spoke," I said to my friend.  I hoped that she would nto try to set me up with someone stupid and immature... that would be just my luck.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 am

I just grinned at her.  We walked out of the stadium when I heard our names being called.  I turned to see Professor Weasley motioning for us to come over.  I pulled Ana with me as I approached Mr. Handsome.  "Professor, what do you need?" I asked, hoping that Ana would keep her cool.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am

I smiled at the ladies and then I looked at the class.  "Here are two very talened seekers," I explained.  "I wonder... do they have any pointers for some beginners?" I saw how some of the first year boys were staring at the two ladies.  They were quite beautiful.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 am

I laughed a little bit.  "Well... the most important thing is to stay on your broom.  Then everything else will seem easy," I joked.  I remembered being so nervous about being at school and flying for the first time.  Of course I flew at home, but being at school for the first year with various levels of experience.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 am

"That's basic... but you could always just turst yourself on the broom.  Sometimes it's like it has a mind of your own," I explained, chuckling at the looks on the younger students faces.  "Maybe we aren't helpng..." I could see concern written on Professor Weasley's face.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 am

I chuckled and looked at Ana and Lyla.  "So you tow have class soon?" I asked them.  I really did not want them to scare any of my students nor be late for class.  I knew that they had to be on break... I was sure they would have to head to class soon.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:52 am

I smirked.  "Yeah," I said, thinking we should probably leave.  "Have a nice class, Professor."  I added as I led Ana away.  e did have to get to Potions... if we even went to class.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next