Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

+2
Antonin Dolohov
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE Empty Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

Nightly rounds severely sucked without james to do them with me, that and Hogwarts at night was beautiful and yet terrifying. I turned down a corridor, I was never really one to say I am nervous about the rounds, that would be stupid if i was afraid. Or just make people worry because it made me nervous.

Last edited by Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Antonin, who was feeling rather restless that night, got out of bed, dressed in his uniform pants, T-shirt, and shoes, left the Slytherin common room and made his way up to the Entrance Hall. He climbed the stairs as though to head to the library, when he heard footsteps. He peeked around the corner and spotted Lily Evans making her night rounds...alone. A wicked smile crossed his face.

"Oi, Mudblood!" he hissed, loud enough for her to hear him. "Where's your boyfriend, Mudblood? Bet he didn't want to be caught dead with a little worm such as yourself!"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 pm

" Get back to bed Dolohov..." I said sternly as I could muster, knowing full well this man in front of me now scares me. Especially now that I am alone. " don't make me take points away for that name Dolohov." I said also. I will not deal with him. Merlin I wish James was here. "It's none of your business where he is." I answered. " Get back to your common room. I knew I may need to go for my wand. This guy was a few crayons short of a box. It scared me beyond belief.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 pm

I noticed Dolohov leaving the room, naturally wanting to know what he was up too. I got dressed andleft the Common Room to look for him.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Betta, who had somehow fallen asleep on the couch in the Slytherin common room, heard noises and opened her eyes in time to see first Antonin, then Alexander make their way out of the common room.

Night rounds...Lily's on it! she exclaimed, rolling off of the green couch, shaking her hair back, and walking out of the room, following MacNair. Sure enough, she heard Dolohov's voice taunting Lily. She ran just then, shoving MacNair aside, and hurried up the stairs.

"Dolohov!" she shouted, easily finding Lily and Antonin. "Shut up! Just shut up! Leave her alone, she's never done anything to you!" She shoved Antonin against the wall. "You are the most worthless piece of scum I have ever set eyes on!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 pm

I grinned, " Oh come on now Betta......." I said taunting the two girls standing in front of us now. " Well, there's nothing that can be done now. I mean, she is here....and so are you. Dolohov what are we going to do?" I said leaning on the wall blocking a route of escape.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Antonin stared at Betta, surprised at first, but regaining his composure quickly. A sneer crossed his face. "Mummy and Daddy won't be happy when they hear that you've stuck up for this little Mudblood, Miss Domenici. I should owl them straight away, but I have other things to do, so shove off." he spat, shoving Betta aside before turning to Lily again.. "How's your boyfriend, Mudblood? Wait, don't answer. I don't want to get your breath all over my clothes. So nasty!"

He pulled out his wand and aimed it at Lily, but didn't attack. "If it weren't for the fact that I really don't want to be expelled on your account, I'd try out some very nasty spells on you, Evans. It's only right--I'd be justified."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm

"MacNair." hissed Betta. "Another worthless scumbag. You are an embarrassment to the wizarding world. And if either of you try anything, so help me Merlin, Lily and I will put the both of you in a world of hurt. Don't think we won't do it or that we can't do it." Fury flashed in her eyes as she looked for a way that she and Lily could escape the situation. There was no other way. Panic started to rise, but she forced it back down. It wouldn't do any good to lose her cool, especially in front of these two boys.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 pm

I held onto my wand knowing that we may need to make an escape route with Dolohov taking one way and McNair taking the other...this was going to be difficult. I glared to Dolohov as he spoke, I was taking points by him talking to me. Simply talking, we would have to tally it up. Better yet I just want Betta and I to get out of this. " It's none of your business Dolohov.." I repeated. I had a feeling I was going to be the main cause of this hurt. I looked to Betta for a quick second as if to try to apologize. Knowing how much we would have to struggle to get out of this intact.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm

" Oh, Antonin...looks like they're scared...." I taunted, Enjoying seeing them almost squirm. " Well there are other things that we can do to make sure she knows just how worthless she is?" I suggested as an evil smirk plastered across my face.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm

"Domenici! Don't tell me you're sticking up for Evans!" Jerith exclaimed, having heard the commotion and coming to see what it was all about. "A blood traitor sticking up for a Mudblood. This is quite an interesting scene we have here." He walked over to Lily and shoved her. "Domenici's my woman. I hope you didn't touch her, otherwise I'll have to find another girlfriend. Of course, seeing as my woman has now proven to be a blood traitor, it seems like I'm going to have to find another girlfriend anyway." he added, shoving Lily again. "Oh come on, Evans. We're just having a little bit of fun! Don't look so frightened!"
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 pm

"Indeed there are, Alexander." agreed Antonin, seeing Jerith walk up. "Oh hello, McKennon. Come to join the party? We're having loads of fun talking to a blood traitor and her worthless friend." He smirked as he moved over to Betta, who lifted her chin defiantly. "My dear, what will your parents say if they knew about this incident?" he murmured, taking her chin in his hands. "Ah...you don't have Snape here to protect you, now do you? I'm sure he'd be quite the chivalrous wizard, wouldn't he? Especially considering his love for the Mudblood over there."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm

"Don't touch me! And you, McKennon...touch Lily again and see what I don't do!" Betta snarled, pulling her wand out. "If any of you dare to try anything to either of us, Dumbledore will find out about it! I can't wait to see all of you expelled!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 pm

I had my wand out as well. Looking to Betta, as I seemed to not be the only one who needed to be built up. " Don't touch her or me!" I said loudly. I knew a lot more magic then these gits seemed to think. I was nervous htough, we were becoming more outnumbered and they were larger then us and McNair has done something to me as to Ember. I wanted to hurt every single one of them. To make them see what they did. " Everything has consequences...remember that pigs." I said venomously.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am

Antonin laughed, a loud, cruel laugh. "Let me get this straight. You and the blood traitor are going to try to get away from all of us, am I correct?" He walked over to Lily and yanked her head back, pointing his wand at her throat. "You have another think coming, Mudblood." he hissed. "You don't belong in this school, you worthless worm. You don't belong on this earth, for that matter."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next