Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

+2
Antonin Dolohov
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Jerith laughed at Lily. "I never thought I'd ever say this, but for a Gryffindor, you're rather cute when you're mad. Does your boyfriend get to see that side of you often?" he hissed suddenly, grabbing Lily's wrist and yanking her wand out of it. "You worthless Mudblood...you don't even have Snivellus up here protecting you, either!" Another laugh, then he kicked Lily's legs out from under her, causing her to fall on the stone ground.
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 pm

I hit the stone ground with a thud, " Stay the hell away from me. " I said as I hooked my feet around his foot and pulled so he fell. Giving me hope at least. My head was throbbing and we needed to get out of here and my body froze. ididn't know what to do.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 pm

"Professor Dumbledore! Prof--" Betta screamed, but was quickly silenced by having Antonin's shirt stuffed into her mouth. Horror filled her as she felt her shirt being ripped apart...she looked over at Lily, who was being treated in the same manner by Jerith.

No. This is not happening. This isn't happening!
she thought to herself, as Antonin continued to rip her uniform apart. James...Severus...anyone...we need help...
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 pm

"Wow, Betta, very nice indeed!" Dolohov exclaimed, after having stripped Betta of her clothes. "Not bad for a blood traitor. Still and all--" he yanked her away from the wall and shoved her over to a nearby bench "--there are consequences for not joining up with the Dark Lord. I've told you this...I've warned you, but you didn't listen." When she screamed again, he slapped her squarely across her face. "One more sound out of you, and you will receive a new definition of pain."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

"That was a mistake, Evans." Jerith said calmly, but with a fierce glint in his eyes. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto the ground, ripping her shirt apart. "Mmm...so nice...does James get to see this, or am I the first?" he murmured. "No matter. That's not the point of this." he hissed in her ear, running a hand up her skirt. "Oh yes...so very nice..."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 pm

" No! GET OFF!!" I shouted. Then just plain screaming hoping to everything someone would hear. Before I got slapped. I cringed as his hands were on me. Looking away from him to Betta. This was really happening. I would not just sit here and be treated like this. I kept moving as McNair took hold of my wrists and didn't stop looking at me. Then he took my face in his and kissed me roughly as McKennon was still under my skirt. " Get off!" I said defeated. Pointless. I needed to keep trying I didnt even know where my wand was. Or theres for that matter. I felt like I was almost in tears, I was not going to cry in front of them that would make it better for them. Someone god, help us.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

"Please stop...please stop..." Betta moaned, even as Antonin got on top of her. She heard another scream leave her lips as he joined himself to her. "God no...stop...Antonin, stop... please...this isn't happening! This isn't happening! Lily...this isn't happening!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh this is happening, all right. This is most definitely happening, sweetheart." Dolohov replied, grinning. He kissed Betta roughly then as he continued to have his way with her. "Lily can't help you...Severus can't help you, blood traitor. You see what happens when you don't join up with the Dark Lord? But I'll be merciful. Tell me right now that you'll join and I'll get this over with as quickly as possible. If you refuse, then hey, I can go all night. I've often daydreamed of doing this with you, Domenici."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

"Oi, MacNair...one at at time." Jerith grinned, yanking Lily's skirt down, then kissing her roughly. A couple of moments later, he had ripped through Lily's underwear, at which time, he unzipped his own trousers.

"You'll enjoy this, Mudblood. This is probably the first and only time you'll get to experience a real pureblood man. It'll be fun for the both of us!"

And then a second later, he took Lily...took her as roughly as he could, making sure she experienced as much pain as possible.
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 am

As I was being held, I couldn't move this hurt so much. I held my eyes closed. It was really happening. This hurt so much, Real pureblood my ass. I just wanted someone to see. Someone who could come help. I tried to be anywhere but my own body as he entered me roughly. I wanted to cry out in pain. I forced it back as much as I could. I was broken. This was hurting so much.
___

I held the mudbloos's arms up, and saw as she squirmed, this was lasting unlike last time when her heroes got there to save her. I grinned as it looked like she was going to cry.

___
I could not sleep, things were going well and yet there were so many people missing from the Common Room. So naturally I got up and left the Common Room. Then I heard commotion happening from a corridor that looked rather full by the shadows.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 am

"I will never join the Death Eaters..." Betta managed to choke out. She screamed a moment later when Antonin took out a knife and cut her slowly down her left cheek. "Ow! Stop! Please stop! Antonin, please...please stop..."

Blood trickled down down her cheek. Betta knew she was going to have a scar as soon as it healed; before she could think about anything else, she felt something slicing into her right cheek. Antonin kissed her again, rubbed her cheek with one of his fingers so as to get some of her blood on it, then forced her to lick her own blood off of it. She gagged on it, which caused Dolohov to laugh again.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am

"What's it going to be, Elisabetta? Will you join, or will I have to give you another lesson on what happens when you defy the Dark Lord?" Antonin hissed, then let out a yell as he reached his peak. A maniacal smile plastered itself on his face as he stared down at Betta, who looked utterly defeated at that point. "Come on, Betts. A simple 'yes' will do. Oh, you can't even give me a simple 'yes'?" Dolohov thrust; Betta screamed in pain. Another thrust, another scream. Another slash with the knife, this time on Betta's left forearm.

"Elisabetta, I really hate slashing you up." he said, holding the bloody knife before Betta's eyes. "You don't know how much this hurts me. Just say you'll join."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 am

"MacNair, you really should try this." Jerith chuckled to Alexander, while thrusting into Lily as hard as he could. "She's pretty good for a Muggle; you'll be surprised." Saying this, he started whistling cheerfully as he continued his assault, growing more serious and focused as he went on. He glared down at Lily.

"This is what you're worth, Mudblood." he spat. "Nothing. You're nothing but a used rag doll. I wonder how Potter's going to take this, knowing he's going to have sloppy seconds instead of something pure? I--" he broke off as he heard Betta's scream, then continued, an evil smile crossing his face. "Looks like Antonin's having some fun, doesn't it? I'll bet you he's making good use of his new knife. I envy him that knife...I wish I had one like that."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 am

"No!" Betta sobbed, spitting in Antonin's face. A moment later, she felt another slash, this time on her right forearm. "I won't join...I won't do it..." She screamed again as he slapped her once, twice, three times; after this, she felt him cutting into her right breast, then her left. Blood trickled from the wounds...she felt herself growing dizzy, but he bit into her lip to keep her from passing out.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 am

Antonin laughed as he carved his initials into Betta's breasts. "You'll join, or you'll die." he hissed, holding his bloodied knife up to her throat. "What's it going to be, Domenici? Yes? Or no?"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next