Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth. That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The truth.  That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973 Empty The truth. That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:13 am

My dear younger cousin was in his second year, me in my third.  Things were changing around us in the outside world.  I found Regulus working on some studies and sat down next to him.  I had to give him his mission -- there was something he must do.  "Regulus," I said, getting his attention.  "You need to sotp a moment and listen to your cousin."
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

The truth.  That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973 Empty Re: The truth. That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:38 pm

I looked up from my book and to my cousin.  I sighed.  There was no way to ignore Bellatrix, really.  "What is it?" I questioned, wonering what on earth she would want me for right now that seemed so urgent.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

The truth.  That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973 Empty Re: The truth. That nothing can stop the darkness -- Fall 1973

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:34 am

I smiled as sweetly as I could at him.  Something I was not known for doing, but it was a way to get my young cousin to do what I wanted him to do.  "Reg... there is something that you should do now that you have made some connections," I said to him, thinking of those who were on the Quidditch team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:20 pm

I stared at Bella for a moment before sighing.  I learned to never ignore when she tells you to do something.  "What is it?" I asked her, wondering what connections she was speaking of.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:33 am

"You need to get into their pockets.. be their little pet if you need to,"I said to him, moving closer so my voice would nto travel to unwanted ears.  "Get in with all those big guys... see what they're up to... who they're following..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:36 pm

I looked at Bella with slight interest.  "Well, wouldn't it be obvious who they're following?" I asked, lowering my voice.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:38 am

I rolled my eyes at Regulus.  "Well, yes, but I want to know how close they are to him.  Did they join him?  Or are they more like your parents and just support him," I explained to my younger cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 pm

I sighed.  "Why would I do that for you?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:28 am

I looked at Regulus, a llittle peeved that he was not just agreeing to do this.  I sighed.  "Because I'm your older cousin.  You will do it," I said to him haughtily.  He would listen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 am

I sighed>  "And what if I stopped listening to you, Bellatrix?" I inquired.  I was not entirely sure if it was worth standing up to her now, but I was not her pet.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 am

I could not believe what Regulus said.  I hit him.  Hard.  "How dare you get snippy with me," I warned him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:52 am

I was not expecting the smack across my face.  I stood up, closing my book.  "And how does this make me want to help you at all now?" I inquired, glaring at my cousin.  I was not the gutless little worm that she thought I was.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I glared at him.  When did he get a backbone?  "Regulus, I apologize," I lied easily. "You know how my temper flares -- just like my father's.  Could you, please, just do this for me?" I needed to try to be kinder to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 am

Bella's apologies never ring true.  I looked at her with a steady gaze.  "WE'll see," I said to her simply.  I returned to my book, but I knew this converstion was not over.  Bellatrix Black always found ways to get what she wanted.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun May 03, 2015 1:13 pm

I glared at REgulus, glad that he had turned to look at his book.  "Why do you have to be like that?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next