Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

+2
Antonin Dolohov
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:36 am

"Get away from her!" Betta shouted, blasting Dolohov away from Lily. "The only worthless worms I see around here are the lot of you." she hissed. "As for my being a blood traitor? Fine! I'm a blood traitor! I don't plan on getting involved with the Death Eaters anyway! You can torture me all you want to, but it's not going to happen! As for Lily, if you ever touch her again--"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

"What are you going to do, Domenici?" Jerith spat, shoving Betta against the wall and pulling her wand from her hand. "Please tell me how you're going to keep us away from Evans over there. You can't, and you won't. Not unless you want us to mention your friendship to not only your parents, but to a certain person who has more control over your life than even you do. You know who I'm talking about."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 am

"Go ahead. I'm dead, anyway." Betta replied, spitting in Jerith's face, which caused him to drop her wand on the floor. She grabbed it quickly and went to stand beside Lily again. "Are you all right? Did Dolohov hurt you?"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerith McKennon Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:37 am

"You're right about one thing, Elisabetta." Jerith growled, wiping his face. "You're just as dead as Miss Mudbood is, you filthy blood traitor! And to think I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend. I could vomit at the thought now!"
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

"Oi, McKennon...since you don't want the blood traitor, d'you want me to show her what we do to people like her and Lily?" Antonin queried, a mad gleam in his eye. "These aren't first-year girls; they know a bit more about how life works, if you get my hint."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 am

"Filthy pig!" screamed Betta, trembling with fury. "How dare you? You will not put a finger on either Lily or myself! You foul, evil, loathsome rat! Professor Dumbledore will hear about this! I swear he will!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 am

I stood my ground looking to Betta. " She's right you know. " Hell with that. They are not touching either of us. " I"m fine. " Isaid quickly to Betta wanting nothing more than a little back up they were abnormally large gits. " The bigger they are the harder they fall." I said with a smile. I was beyond terrified. This was not going to happen again especially with the same people involved. " Stay the hell away from us."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 am

" Oh look...we seem to be making Evans relive some memories. But now remember this evans... no one is here to save you this time..." I said with a smile on my face. This was going to last this time.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

"I wish I knew how to perform that spell Severus invented!" Betta exclaimed, looking around frantically to find some sort of escape. "He told me about it--just once I wish I could see it in action! Don't you dare take another step toward us, McKennon!" she added, spitting on him again.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 am

I wish I had seen him use it..." He's told me about it..." I said frantically. This was not happening fully this time..... No way no how. We had to get away. I ean James taught me self defence which was going to come in handy it looked like.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

"I'm sorry. Are you telling us to get away, Domenici? See, that's a problem because I was absent the day they taught the whole "Respect A Woman's Decision" class. I couldn't even tell you how I should respect women, particularly Mudbloods and blood traitors." He smiled, a cold, cruel smile. He turned to the other boys. "Gentlemen, this talking has gotten rather boring, wouldn't you agree?"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am

I grinned and nodded to Antonin. " I agree....I was almost bored. Say we end the talking." I laughed as I took a step toward the pair in front of us. Oh they were going to enjoy this. Truly the time to show them how much they really are worth.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 pm

"NO!" Betta hollered, throwing her wand down and rushing toward Antonin. She put her head down and butted him straight in his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. She began throwing punches at him, but despite the fact that he was winded, he managed to block them. A second later, Betta screamed as he grabbed both of her wrists in a tight grip, then shoved her against the wall.

"Lily...behind you...watch it!" she exclaimed, seeing Jerith making his way toward Lily. "Watch out!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 pm

i whipped around, looking as I saw him looking at me. Disgusting Pig, come near me.... My brain was sending me tons of things but the only thing that registered I pulled my wand and pointed it at him. " Stay away from me...." I said almost frantic. Did they really want to push me. I hoped not, " Get off her you pig!" I sent Rictusempra at Dolohov knowing that it was going to be a feble attempt but I had to try.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I looked towards the groups that had formed. " Here Antonin I'll help you. " I said grabbing onto Evans and tossing her into Jerith. As I turned on Betta " Lets see what lays under that shirt."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum