Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep your head up -- September First year

2 posters

Go down

Keep your head up -- September First year Empty Keep your head up -- September First year

Post  Ava Ollivander Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:21 pm

I had walked down to breakfast with Brad like I normally do, but he always left and went to sit with his mates at the other end of the table.  It was the first Saturday after classes and it was obvious that some people were aware of some of my family history.  I pushed my eggs around on my plate and looked up when Shaylee joined me.  I smiled at her casually.  "Morning," I said to her, though I could tell that she knew something was wrong.
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Keep your head up -- September First year Empty Re: Keep your head up -- September First year

Post  Shaylee Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Ava, eyeing how she was not really eating.  "Ava... what's up?  Are you missing your folks?" I questioned, knowing that I missed Mum and Dad, so I could easily see how sh ewould miss Aunt Ally and Uncle Gabe.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Keep your head up -- September First year Empty Re: Keep your head up -- September First year

Post  Ava Ollivander Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:59 am

I sighed.  "It's not just that," I said to her quietly.  "Everyone knows who I am... and are already judging me."  I hated it that I had to pay for what my mum's family used to do.  I was not like them at all.
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 am

Alright, I had to expect that a little bit from her.  I just was not entirely sure what to tell her.  "I know it sucks," I said honestly.  "You'll have to work so much harder than everyone else to show who you are... but that doesn't mean you should feel like crap about it."
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Ollivander Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:26 pm

I chuckled, rolling my eyes at Shay. "Yeah, it's easy for you to say that," I pointed out, "because you're not the one who has to deal with it." I sighed. "My last name isnt' even Carrow... so why do I have to be the one who changes what it's like for the family name that I don't even carry?"
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am

I wished that I could do something to help my cousin feel better. I sighed. "Ava, is there anyway I can help?" I asked, feeling defeated because there was nothing I could do to even begin to imagine what she was going through.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down