Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

+9
Remus Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Regulus Black
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Tom Riddle
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Alexander McNair
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:12 pm

When Sirius asked where my brother was and looked around.  "James?" I called out, knowing that James would not just leave Lily like that.  Then I heard someone say our last name... Dad was getting attacked.  "Dad!" I shouted, leaving the group to go help them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

Post  Marcus Darwin Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Ryan and Tabatha Potter wrote:I had to defend myself.  I fought against the Death Eater in front of me -- who almost seemed to have a personal vengeance against me.  I had no idea what that would be, but I fought.  I did not have time to think about anything right now.  I needed to get to my daughter.

I waved my wand again and Potter flew backwards. "You're getting slow,"I said to him. "Are we wearing you out?" I always enjoyed taunting the weaker links that I would duel while fighting the good cause.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:40 am

" I will never tire defending my family," I said, shooting another curse at the Death Eater. He was not going to get to my baby girl.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:56 am

As Ember went toward the yelling, "Ember!! Get back here!" She could cause Ryan to lose focus. He needed to be able to fight and not worry about her presence there. I turned to Lily " head for the doors I will get them out." I told her. She hesitated " Lily! Now!" I urged her toward the door. As I took off after Ember while continuing to look for Prongs. "PRONGS?!" I shouted as I kept moving to Ember and Mr. P.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4