Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

+9
Remus Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Regulus Black
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Tom Riddle
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Alexander McNair
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978 - Page 2 Empty Re: Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

Post  Alexander McNair Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:14 am

The two were huddled together and I recognized the one all to well. " Hello Red." I said as I laughed. Splitting the two of them up, sending red into the wall I sent crucio at the girl. Laughing as she screamed out in pain.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978 - Page 2 Empty Re: Not all diamonds shine --August 10 1978

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:16 am

I was just about to say something to Ember when Lily's patronus burst into the living room.  I nearly dropped my cup of coffee when it spoke.  "St. Mungo's shoudl be safe!  That's why I pushed her to go there!  What the bloody hell!?" I shouted, not realizing I was doing it until my dad had looked at me.  

And that was when all hell broke loose.  I started shouting orders on what to do and I was just about ot Apparate when my dad starting talking to me.  I needed to calm down? Really?  Really?!  Oh, bloody hell no.  I did not even realize that Remu and Chloe showed up until Remus was speaking to me.  I looked at his face and saw his furry little problem just itching to be let out and the concern of my mate written all over it.  That settled me.  A bit. 

"Five minutes and then I'm gone.  So plan away," I said, knowing that they were probably right.  This was what got me into a bit of a mishap with the Ministry, too.  Dad said I thought wiht my heart more than my head and that was not the way to do things to win a war and to be an auror.  Well, I guess he was right, then, wasn't he?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 am

At least Remus could calm James down a bit.  "We're going in pairs -- Sirius and James; Remus and Chloe; me and... no Ember, you cannot come!" I said, exasperated as my daugther had changed the fastest I had ever seen her.  But I knew that Tabatha should not go, either.  I sighed heavily.  "Fine, Ember; you're with me so I can keep an eye on you."  I knew that if I did not let her go, she would sneak after us anyways and I did not have time to argue.

"You go in, find Lily and then help any others.  Get people together and then we - as a team - go after the group of Death Eaters."
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 am

Rushing into the building, fire blasts that shook the hospital off it's foundation was exhilarating.  This was part of the reason why I followed the Dark Lord -- he made things like this okay.  I went off towards the ward that contained Muggles that were injured by magical artifacts that would eventually get their memories wiped... I would torture them.  We needed the staff, not the patients.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 am

I had quickly thrown on jeans instead of the boxer shorts and rushed back downstairs.  I was ready to open my mouth when Dad started pairing everyone off, then stopped when he continued talking.  I could fight.  They needed people.  Mum never claimed to be a good dueler and I had more action with the Death Eaters than probably even my Dad with the way things had been the last year.  Now was not ht etime to point out ot him that I did not need to be watched, so I bit my tongue.  This was about getting to Lily and the others at the hospital.  

When Dad finished speaking quickly - assigning us certain areas to go to when we first got there, we all gathered and I put my hand on Dad's arm; he would need to Apparate the both of us since I was not old enough yet.  We all looked grimly determined.  I met Sirius's eyes before we all Apparated, trying to give him reassurance that I could do this and to watch James or I would kill him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 am

I nodded as Mr. P started giving instructions. With the full moon mere days away I knew I would be more than okay. Boris cared for me so it was a bonus and a negative. " Let's go." I said as I took out my wand and apparated to st. mungos. Ready to get everyone out of there.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:09 am

Finally reaching for my wand I got it and disarmed him. " Leave us alone." I said sternly. I wanted to be brave. I could be...right? I mean I was sorted into Gryffindor for a reason. I did not take my eyes off mcnair as I made my way to my patient. " Sweetie, What's your name?" I asked her. I want to know who she is. Mcnair went to move towards me. " Don't even..." I threatened. I did not know what I was going to do I had to do it fast however.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:38 am

I went with Chloe towards the children's area. I squeezed her hand once and then let go. It was my way of letting her know I had her back... Or rather, we had her back. I hated giving into the wolf, but I would if I had to. But I chose the children's ward because I knew who would choose that area. I knew Me. Potter said not to go after the death eaters except in a group, but this was Greyback and he would bite and kill every child like he tried to do with me.

And then I saw him standing above a bloodied child and that was when I lost it. "Check the kid," I said to Chloe while I rushed Greyback.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 am

Sirius and I apparated to the ward where I thought Lily said she was working in today.  I needed to find her. Out wedding was in May... I couldn't lose her. I looked at Sirius. "I'll check this side, you look that side," I said even though dad wanted us to stay together. I just wanted to find Lily quickly then regroup. She needed backup and I was there.

Screams were everywhere; debris fell as the building shook again. I gritted my teeth and charged forward into the chaos.  I instructed a couple of other healers to go into rooms with patients and said a quick charm to protect the room. Hopefully it would hold for them. At least until I found Lily. I went into another room where I heard anevil laugh and found Lily cornered with a patient by mcnair.  I did not need to see anything else.  I waved my wand and hit him in the back with the first curse that came to mind.

I would distract him to get Lily and the girl out of there.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:29 am

I felt Ember let go of my arm the instant we made it to st. Mungo's.  I would hopefully be able to keep an eye on her.  We kept close until a blast threw us apart.  The ceiling crumbled between us, separating us.  Son of a bitch!  Ember was supposed to be safe with me!  That was why I had her to stay with me and not Sirius or someone else!  I spun around, but did not see anyone.  And that was when I heard my baby girl yell a spell and I heard a thunk.  Sounded like she was holding her own. "Stand back!" I shouted a warning, pointing my wand at the rubble and blasting some of it away so I could get through to my daughter.  

That was when a Deaht Eater came out of nowhere and flung me across the room so I got pushed farther away from Ember.

I stayed at home, but I worried.  I should have gone instead of Ember -- even if I was not the strongest dueler and fighter out there.  I was still better than a sixteen year old girl.  Or even Chloe... she was merely seventeen.  Of course, the others were merely eighteen.  It was not fair.  I kept hold of the cross I wore around my neck and prayed that they all would be alright.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:55 am

Thank Merlin, I held her closer to me as james distracted him I pulled her up she mumbled her name to me " Melanie." She said as she cried out as the next explosion hit. " Melanie.. We have to go now!" I told her as I was practically dragging her out of the room.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I saw my cousins' little pet and I could not resist myself.  I blasted the ceiling down between Potter and her father.  It would keep him busy for a little while.  "Look at how you've grown up!" I smirked, laughing and pointing my wand at her.  She waved her wand and made a piece of debris ram into me, knocking me down.  That little blood traitor!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 pm

I was sure that she would expect a spell coming straight for her, so I levitated a piece of rubble and practically threw it at her.  I could not help but smirk when it hit her and the rage was written all over her face.  I knew that fighting Bellatrix was not a very good thing to do.  When I heard my dad's warning, I ducked behind some debris, but his blast barely moved anything on this side.  When I stood up, Bellatrix was close enough to use physical force to ram me up against the wall.  

She was wickedly strong and had her hand around my throat.  I brought my knee up and got her in the stomach, which made her let go of me.  Instead of using magic, I used my fist.  If she wanted to get physical, i grew up with James.  I knew how to get physical.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:21 pm

I had gotten to the children's ward and started to have some fun.  I mauled one child when I sense another wolf in the room -- Lupin.  I spun around when he spoke to his girl.  I laughed and went straight for him, knowing that I would win.  He hated the animal within while I thrived on it.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Lily M. Evans Potter wrote:Thank Merlin, I held her closer to me as james distracted him I pulled her up she mumbled her name to me " Melanie." She said as she cried out as the next explosion hit. " Melanie.. We have to go now!" I told her as I was practically dragging her out of the room.
I felt a blast burn past my face; my cheek was practically on fire with pain.  I gritted my teeth and put myself between McNair and the girls, moving with them.  I found my Lily.  She would be okay as long as I was alive; I would protect her no matter what.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next