Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980 - Page 2 Empty Re: Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 am

I flushed the toilet as I rinsed my mouth out, this is awful. I wanted to curl into a ball. I opened the door as I finished cleaning myself up. Walking back to the living room, as I smiled to the group in there. "Sorry..." I said quietly. I walked into the living room faster as I sat down beside Remus again. " So...where were we?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980 - Page 2 Empty Re: Unbelievable Happiness -- Early 1980

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 am

I looked between the two of them.  "Well, I think we were going to discuss the real matter as to why you were here today," I said pointedly at them, taking a sip of tea.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:57 am

I looked at Chloe when she came back, purposely ignoring my dad speaking to me when she was gone.  I took hold of Chloe's hand and squeezed it reassuringly.  I felt bad for ignoring him, but then again, I thought it would be best for us to tell them together.  I finished my piece of chocolate and grabbed another one, smirking at Cathie for putting chocolate onto the plate just for me.  She spoiled me just like any good mother would spoil their son.  It reminded me of when I was really little.

"We're here to visit," I said, not meeting his eyes -- or Cathie's.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 am

I was not convinced by Remus.  One would think he would be a better liar with having lycanthropy.  But perhaps that was why no one ever caught on... because he always appeared to be a horrible liar, so no one questioned it.

"Remus, Chloe... are you...?" I questioned, looking down at the variety of things I made for Chloe and then back at her, noticing a bit of a glow and the fact that she sprinted to the loo.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 am

Of course Cathie would catch on to what was going on.  And I was not surprised that Dad had not quite yet, but he seemed to have a vague idea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:52 am

I couldn't pretend to not know what she was talking about so I grinned at her like a fool. As I waited for the response to that. "Well..."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

I looked between the three of them and then it clicked.  "You're pregnant...?" I said, smiling at them.  I had a bit of worry in me -- that I could easily see in Remus's eyes as well -- but this was a happy occasion.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:00 am

Nodding as they guessed correctly, " Yes, I am pregnant ." I confirmed it. Grinning like an idiot that I haven't really been able to stop. I think it will be amazing for us to be parents. I knew there was worry in Remus' mind but he wouldn't tell me about it right now.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:17 am

Dad's gaze met mine and in an instant I knew that he knew what was running through my mind, however, neither one would voice it at the moment.  Mum instantly stood up and started to pull us into hugs.  A grin appeared on my face as I could not help but feel like everything was contagious -- the happiness.  We were not married, but that did not really matter to any of us. 

"I really can't believe it," I answered the unasked question honestly.  I knew the girls did not see the dangers straight away of me being a father, but that was okay.  The less my problem infected them the better.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:43 am

I could not believe it!  I puled both of them into hugs.  "Oh, this is wonderful!" I said to them, grinning.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2