Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014

2 posters

Go down

Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014 Empty Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:36 am

I was in a suit just waiting to marry the woman I loved - Dahlia.  She was already four months along with a baby girl, but that did not matter to us.  She was not showing that much, so we decided to get married before our baby was born.  We were having something small, but it was still a wedding nonetheless.  I was so nervous, but the only person that I wanted by my side was my dad... which I had him in my heart like I always did.  He turned his head when Dahlia's mother came in and said that it was time to get into position.  I smiled and went out.  The only people that were there were her family - which would now become mine.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014 Empty Re: Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014

Post  Phoebe McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 am

I looked over at my dad and smiled, holding his hand.  "Dad, it's nearly time, isn't it?" I questioned, wondering how Graham was doing.  I loved him so much and I knew that all of this would turn out great.  He has not been sick since he was a child... so I did not mind marrying him despite his past health history.  It was not a big deal to me.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014 Empty Re: Happiness is being married to your best friend -- 14 February 2014

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 am

I was at the front of the chapel and heard the music sounding.  It was time to marry the love of my life.  I could not stop smiling.  I waited with baited breath to see how beautiful Dahlia looked.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:07 pm

We made our way to the aisle and the music started, cuing me to enter.  The doors opened and, with my dad by my side, I started walking towards Graham.  I could not believe the look on his face.  It was as if I was the only girl in the world.  I hoped tat he would always make me feel that way.  We made it to the alter and my dad let me go as Graham put his arm around me.  "Hey," I said tohim, unable to stop smiling.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:04 pm

I could not believe how beautiful Dahlia was looking in her wedding dress.  I took her from her father, kissing her cheek.  We went through the motions; I barely heard what was being said.  Finally, it was time to seal our fate together forever.  I kissed her softly, but with some passion.  There was clapping all around us from her family.  "Ready, Mrs. McCullum?" I asked her, grinning.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 am

I smiled at my new husband.  Could this really be happening?  "Of course," I assured him as we went back down the aisle towards teh back of the church so we could greet guests.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:13 pm

We spoke with our guests and I could not stop smiling.  This was the best day of my life.  I had a beautiful woman beside me adn sshe was now my wife.  "How are you doing?" I asked her, noticing that she seemed to be really nervous or something... the hard part was over now.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed May 13, 2015 11:54 am

I smiled at Graham and rested my head on his shoulder as we talked to people.  "I'm fine," I assured him.  "Fabulous... why wouldn't I be?" I gave him a kiss.  "I married the man I love today."
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue May 19, 2015 1:58 pm

There was just something there that I could not put my finger on, but I pushed it aside and kissed Dahlia again.  "You're right," I said to her.  "And I love you... I couldn't be happier."
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:58 am

We greeted everyone and I could not believe I was married.  I was so young to be doing that!  What was I thinking?  I looked over at Graham and he seemed so happy.  And I did love him.  I jus thoped I did not move too quickly.  "Can I admit that this - our future - kind of scares me?" I whispered to him, knowing I had to tell him everything.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 am

I held onto her hand tihgtly, trying to be reassuring.  "It's okay," I said to her.  I was glad that she ewas being honest with me.  "It is kind of frightening... but in a very exciting way, though."  I always seemed more grown than what I was, but with my history... I had to grow up too quickly.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I smiled shakily at Graham.  I knew that I needed to try to be happy.  It was probaby just nerves; that was why I was feeling the way I was.  After all the dancing and greeting and eating, we were finally able to get back to the flat before the honeymoon.  I looked at Graham as I started the long process of getting out of my wedding dress.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down