Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a look into these eyes they burn with fire...until the end of time. I would do anything , I'd beg I'd steal, I'd die to have you in these arms tonight. - August 1979

+5
Alexander McNair
Remus Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Sirius Black
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take a look into these eyes they burn with fire...until the end of time. I would do anything , I'd beg I'd steal, I'd die to have you in these arms tonight. - August 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a look into these eyes they burn with fire...until the end of time. I would do anything , I'd beg I'd steal, I'd die to have you in these arms tonight. - August 1979

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 pm

I looked down to the ground, knowing James was right...I couldn't just let lily fix me up while we didn't know how Ember was doing. I paced angrily for a minute. I transformed back into my human self, " Fine.." I muttered as I sat down on the curb for Lily to look at my injuries.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Take a look into these eyes they burn with fire...until the end of time. I would do anything , I'd beg I'd steal, I'd die to have you in these arms tonight. - August 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a look into these eyes they burn with fire...until the end of time. I would do anything , I'd beg I'd steal, I'd die to have you in these arms tonight. - August 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 pm

I nodded, " Sounds like a plan." I said as I went towards a dirt path. Looking for anything that might be important and I saw a shirt. " GUYS!" I yelled as I stood by it on the ground.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I went over to Chloe and saw the shirt. I avoided picking it up so Sirius could have a good sniff of whoever had touched it. "I'm pretty sure that's Ember's... at lest she has one really close to that one... she bought it while I was with her," I said crouching down to see it. I saw an area on it that looked like it had blood there. "I'll warn the guys that Sirius might freak," I said before they could get over there. Mainly I wanted to talk to Peter. I had a bad feeling in teh pit of my stomach about this. I grabbed his arm and pulled him aside. "This was the work of Death Eaters. You have to know what happened here," I whispered to him, glancing over to where her shirt was; everyone else was basically over there now. "You better figure out where she is or I can easily make your life a livign hell." I glanced over there again to make sure that they were too busy with the shirt to notice me adn Peter. I turned back to my husband. "I know what's at stake here. It's not just Ember and her baby. Amazingly enough you got me to fall in love with a man that I see today, not the man that I see when you're with them. So please, be the man that I love and help them find her." I left Peter alone and walked back over to the group.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"Sirius, let Lily finish," I said sharply. "I can easily check it out and so can Remus. She's my family, too. So just trust me this one second so you can get fixed up a little bit." I jogged over to where Chloe was. It was definitely something... with blood. "Remus, can your dual personality help at this second?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm

I wasn't quite sure if it could or not. I looked within myself and talked to the beast. I was trying to coax it enough to wake up and help me now. It wasn't close to teh full moon so I wasn't sure if it could help right now or not. I almost felt it purr when I actually asked it for help. I was sure I'd regret this one day, but Ember needed me to do it. so I sniffed around, not caring how I looked. "It's definitely hers... but there is another scent on it... but since I haven't been the one sniffing around, I can't place it. Sirius would probably recognize it though..." I walked around a bit. "The odd scent is over here, too. I think we may possibly have a trail."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 am

i let Lily finish and walked over to the spot where Remus was and caught McNair, I started growling, to let them know I knew and I caught the whiff of a trail. I took off in the direction knowing they would catch on and follow me. Leaping and bounding over tree trunks, running as fast as my body would take me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 am

And he was off. I saw James turn into his stag and we all ambled after Sirius, Lily riding james of course. Peter was the one behind all of us. Something I forced myself to trust... even though I wasn't too sure. I just hoped that Sirius would slow down enough to have backup once he got there.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 am

I held on tight to James as he galloped Sirius was still in sight. Well, what I thought was Sirius. " He's as good as he will get right now. " I told him knowing he had to think about it. " We'll get her back. " I told him knowing she was all there was on his mind. I knew some about the baby taking my healer courses. " I know you don't want to hear this but, the fetus should be alright as long as Em or the baby go into complete stress. " i explained.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 am

To be quite honest, I didn't think Ember would be okay. This was the 2nd time that God knows what happened to her. She never would tell me what all happened that one night in the forest... so I knew it was absolutely horrible. I just kept running because I couldn't exactly say anything.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

"mrs. black welcome." The Dark Lord addressed her, we waited to hear what to do with her as The Dark Lord reached for her face. " Ah, You will be kept under watch." He slapped her as we laughed.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 am

I felt my face go in the direction he slapped my face. It stund to say the least. I turned my face to look at him. I wanted to come back with a witty response, but seeing his red eyes made it stop at my lips.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 am

I knew of the prophecy I just wasn't sure if it was this girl. I would for sure make Black pay for everything he has made his family be. I looked to his now wife with disgust. " You are the problem with the world." I told her quietly as I observed the hatred in her eyes. I slapped her hard this time. " You know why you're here. You blood traitor." I told her. She didn't deserve to live. " Crucio." I said with a wave of my wand. Potter was just apart of the problem. With punishment of witches and wizards who do not believe magic should be kept pure need to be taught.

I looked as he addressed her, in almost awe. I didn't know what to say as I looked at his reaction ignoring the girl as the cruciatus curse was set on her.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 am

I felt my lungs almost at a burning, I didn't stop. It seemed like not one of us could catch a break. I held onto Remus hand and kept running behind the few of us that were ahead. I knew we were going to find her. None of us would stop.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

I fell to my knees, screaming. Oh God, no... he had to stop... my baby... I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I wouldn't have cared if this was just happening to me... I could've been strong... but my baby. Sirius... please hurry, I thought.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

I urged myself to go faster. All the smells were coming back to me, as it seemed to be like a switch in which all of the noises and smells were coming back and heard a faint screaming it sounded like. I stopped and turned, to wait for everyone as I transformed back into human form. Leaned on a tree quickly, " guys we need to keep quiet....Smells are coming up and I heard a faint scream." I explained quickly knowing I needed to go faster, transformed back and took off running not really waiting for a response. Knowing they were all behind me was good enough.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next