Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017 Empty When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017

Post  Ryan Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Tommy was supposed to come over and I was waiting outside for him.  Dad was still sleeping and the other two were in the house doing their own thing.  It seemed like Tommy had something really important to tell me, so I figured if I got him in the back yard rather than in the house, he would be more iwlling to tell me without Stan or Dona hearing us.  When he walked into the backyard, I looked at him and instantly got a little concerned.  "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him quickly.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017 Empty Re: When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:34 am

I got to The Haven and saw Ryan waiting for me.  I was so grateful that he was out there waiting for me.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  "You remember who my dad is,r ight?" I said in a quiet voice, as if anyone could forget that I had a Riddle as a father.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017 Empty Re: When all your hope has left you, know you're not alone -- Summer 2017

Post  Ryan Black Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:00 pm

I nodded at him, leading him over to the swings where we each sat down on one and started to idly move back an forth.  "Of course I do," I said to him.  "Has he hurt you again?  Threatened you...?" I was not going to have my friend be in such fear of his own father!  But what could I do?  I stood no chance against Lord Voldemort's son.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:27 pm

I shook my head.  "Not yet anyways," I answered.  "But he's living with us!  Mum just let him stroll right back into our lives..."  I shuddered at the thought.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:56 am

I stared, mouth wide open, at Tommy.  It took a few moments for that to really penetrate my mind.  "What?  She's letting him live with you?" I asked, disbelief filling my voice.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:47 am

I nodded at Ryan.  "Yeah, and I have no idea why.  She won't tell me anything... but I can't be there with him -- not after the threats," I said.  I would not become like him.  There was no way I would allow myself to do that... and I knew that was what he wanted and why he was living with us.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

I shook my head.  "Well, just stay here... you're not going back.  I won't let you," I said with authority.  I looked at him and could see the stress all over his face.  "For as long as you need."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 am

I looked over at Ryan and could not believe what he just offered.  I chuckled slightly and shook my head.  "I can't do that to you guys," I said to him simply.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I knew that no one would care.  "Tommy, my dad loves you.  He wouldn't mind helping you out," I said to him.  "It'll get you away from your own father."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 pm

I was not entirely sure.  "I don't know... what if my mum is being forced into this?  Can i really leave her alone with that maniac?" I asked Ryan, not really expecting him to have the answer for that.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Well, he may have a point there... his dad was a raving lunatic.  I sighed.  "Why don't you ask her?" I suggested.  "It could be something just that simple..."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:11 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "It's never that simple with her," I responded sadly.  "She doesn't tell me a lot of things... and I figured that out when I found out who my dad was."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:31 am

I could not believe how Tommy was dealing with all of this.  "Tommy... just don't go back,' I said to him simply.  "Stay here.  You're safe with us."  Though I knew that his dad was the one who killed my mum... Stan had a vision and between that and things I overheard Dad say... I could put the pieces together.  That was why I would make sure no one knew that Tommy was a Riddle.  He was nothing like that monster.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:44 pm

I sighed.  I wished it was that easy.  "Ryan, it's not that simple," I said, shaking my head.  "I wish it were, though..."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 pm

I sighed.  "Then how can I help?" I asked.  I was not going to just let my best mate handle this on his own.  I knew Dad would be fine with helping, too.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next