Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling what family there is left....- TBD

2 posters

Go down

Telling what family there is left....- TBD Empty Telling what family there is left....- TBD

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 am

We had found out that Ember was pregnant and after that event filled night I went to see my cousin to let her and Ted know the good news. I smiled as i went to their house to tell her I was going to be a father. It was still really weird to me. I walked down the street, looking at the houses as I walked by, getting to their door I knocked and waited. I had a smile on my face and yet I was still hurting from the other night.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Telling what family there is left....- TBD Empty Re: Telling what family there is left....- TBD

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:11 am

I was sitting at the dining table, sipping my coffee, when there was an unexpected knock at the door. Getting up, I went to answer it, looking out before unlocking it to see Sirius standing there, not looking like himself. Opening the door I looked at him. "Sirius... What happened to you?"
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Telling what family there is left....- TBD Empty Re: Telling what family there is left....- TBD

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 am

I grinned giving my her a hug. " Me, I'm fine..." I said as I hugged her to tight Lily had told me to take it easy. " I've got some news..." I said as I still had the stupid grin on my face, " Ember's pregnant." I said as I looked to her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 am

"Pregnant?!" I smiled wide and held onto Sirius tightly. "That's excellent." I gave a laugh and pulled away to smile up at him, before going back in and giving him a great hug, forgetting that he looks wounded.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 am

I winced a little as she hugged me again, " I know...it's great!" I said rubbing my wrist. Lily did tell me it would help fix the bones but I shouldn't do anything strenous. I just didn't think strenousness was hugging people. " how are you guys doing?" I asked, I couldn't be in a happier mood. It was just fantastic.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 am

"Great. Ted is just out right now, but he should be back soon." I could see Sirius rubbing his wrist. "Come on in and wait for him. He'll be excited to know."
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 am

I smiled and took her offer greatly. " thanks, I have been feeling like I couldn't be happier for now. " I laughed a little. " It's great to feel this way...I fear whoever does manage to break it. " I said with a little bitterness towards Peter. something just wasn't right. I didn't rust him, although he helped with getting Em back. I still didn't trust him with anyone alone. It would be a while before I could leave anyone in the same presnece as Peter. I sat down in the chair in the livingroom and sort of let myself sink into it. " It hurt a little but, I'd be okay. Looking over to her, " I'm fine....Lily fixed me up. I'm just not suppose to be doing anything to rough for me to handle and apparently the easy things are to hard for me to handle.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum