Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When your heart releases, you won't fall to pieces and your breath comes crashing in

+2
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When your heart releases, you won't fall to pieces and your breath comes crashing in - Page 2 Empty Re: When your heart releases, you won't fall to pieces and your breath comes crashing in

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:When Seth suggested making lunch, I thought that a wise idea.  I started to grab the tomatoes, onions, and just one pepper to add some zing to it.  I started to chop the tomatoes into pieces before dicing up the onions.  "You know... it's been a bit since the funeral," I started out quietly, "I think it would be a good idea to try to do something.  A family outing or something?  I Just think something needs to happen to help us get past the pain and to start healing."
I nodded at Rosalynn as I continued to help with lunch.  I looked up out of the kitchen window and saw Quinn with Sidney.  I sighed.  "I think we need to do something," I said flatly.  "But Ros... none of us are very good people to try to figure something out.  We're all still in so much pain."  My throat started to get tight and I stopped working and turned to look at my twin, leaning my butt against the countertop.  "I mean... aren't you?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

When your heart releases, you won't fall to pieces and your breath comes crashing in - Page 2 Empty Re: When your heart releases, you won't fall to pieces and your breath comes crashing in

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

I took a deep breath.  "Of course I am," I said to seth, "but that's all the more reason to do something about it.  I mean... we need to try to find something good out of all this devastation."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 am

I sighed, knowing that my twin sister was right.  I stopped all the dicing and chopping and leaned against the counter.  "Alright," I said slowly, "how do we want to do that without it seeming like we don't care?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Sat May 07, 2016 11:29 am

I looked over at Seth.  "I don't know," I said to him, tears in my eyes.  "We could always do a grand re-opening of the reservation?  That is something they both loved and would help bring everyone together."  At least that was some sort of idea.  I took a deep breath to get the tears under control before they even started.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:36 pm

"They were working on the nursery area," I said to Rosalynn.  "The hatching and nesting area?  Maybe we can get that up and running at the same time?  Naming it after them?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Giving her a smile that I could do, " Yeah...I'm alright. Just trying to find an outlet to help. " I explained. " Trying to stay out of the way...feel like that's the best thing to do. I would ask you how you are doing but I know how that can get irritating. " I said strumming lightly still.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2