Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994

3 posters

Go down

I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994 Empty I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994

Post  Evan Potter Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 am

Uncle Moony wanted me to come over to his house during the summer after my first year at Hogwarts.  I figured that this was just something he wanted to do to try to keep our bond.  I was so happy that I lied to Peter about being at the Lupin Cottage... I told him I was at my mates house.  He was rather pleased about the fact I made friends.  I was really nervous about being there.  Uncle Moony told me to go around back and when I did, I saw Sirius Black with him.  My jaw dropped.  "Erm... hi," I said quietly.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994 Empty Re: I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 1:57 pm

I had been talking to Sirius about how we were supposed to handle Evan Potter.  We really needed to try to influence him in a good way.  There was no denying that.  I had not realized that Evan had arrived until I heard his voice.  This was the first time Sirius was ever meeting the boy.  "Evan!" I said with a smile.  "I'm assuming you know that this here is your Uncle Sirius... you know that your mum would've had you call him that."  I wanted to keep things as easy as possible for Evan.  This would kind of be sensory overload for him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994 Empty Re: I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want; I can take it if you need to take this out on someone -- Summer 1994

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 12, 2015 5:59 am

My god how he looked like Prongs, " Hi Evan.." I said as I couldn't look away. He did have his mothers hair though. Which I suppose for the none messy look the kid had to be happy about. " How was Hogwarts?" I asked him. I was hoping when I met my nephews I would have something to say. I am not allowed near Harry and now with Evan Remus has instructed me to essentially speak when spoken too. I'll see how long that lasted.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu May 14, 2015 12:13 pm

I was grateful that Sirius was behaving -- for now.  I knew it would not last long... hopefully it would be long enough for Evan to get a little bit comfortable with things.  It was obvious that he was more shy than James or Lily ever were.  I had a feeling that it was because he was so secretive that he thought it best to be quiet rather than make friends.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu May 14, 2015 12:31 pm

I smiled nervously at Uncle Moony and Uncle Padfoot.  "Yeah, Mum talked about him," I said to Uncle Moony.  I walked closer to them, but was not entirely sure what to do with myself.  I looked at my uncle and shrugged slightly.  "Different than I thought... Snape has issues with me," I explained.  "But that's only because he had feelings for Mum or something..."  I trailed off.  I knew that Uncle Moony knew about it because Peter had told me and I mentioned it to my uncle when we first really talked.  I figured that it was not news -- they had to have talked to each other about things, right? 

"Dean and Lenni are nice to me, though," I added, figuring that he would like to know that his kids were nice.  I had a feeling Uncle Moony had a part in that, but I did not mind.  I was glad that they were kind to me -- I was their cousin.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:56 am

I smiled when he said Dean and Lenni were nice to him. " Well, that's always a good thing." I laughed a little. Trying to get him to relax a bit he seemed on edge or something. I wanted to know what but I wasn't allowed to press the issue.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:32 am

I smiled slightly, realizing that what Peter had told me about Sirius was not really true.  He was easy going and, well, I already liked him.  I looked at Uncle Moony and then at Uncle Sirius -- I would definitely be calling him that, if not Uncle Padfoot.  "Go ahead.  I know you have to have questions," I said to him bluntly.  I would tell him what I told Uncle Moony... but I was wondering if I could tell them more.  Just not yet, though.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:01 am

I raised my eyebrows at Evan, completely taken aback.  He was acting a lot more bold than I expected.  I smiled at him and waved my wand, bringing out some sweet iced tea that Chloe had made.  "Well, why don't we all get a little more comfortable?" I suggested, handing each of them a glass of tea.  It would probably be best if we all relaxed a little bit.  I knew Sirius wanted to say and do a lot of things with and for this kid, but Evan was leery and he was a flight risk in all honesty.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:55 am

I took a glass an thanked my Uncle Moony.  I was still on edge, but I knew that questions needed to be answered before anything.  Just like how Uncle Moony spoke with me during one of my first classes at Hogwarts.  I was the mystery.  I was the hope to them that Lily had not died right away... so what about their mate, James?  Well, I had no answers for them except that Mum died.  Because of me.  But I did not tell Uncle Moony that.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down