Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me what is half so sweet as a baby's tiny feet -- 21/22 April 2002

+2
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tell me what is half so sweet as a baby's tiny feet -- 21/22 April 2002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me what is half so sweet as a baby's tiny feet -- 21/22 April 2002

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:49 am

Evan Potter wrote:I chuckled a bit when Maisie said she wanted to do a twin thing.  I really did not want to, so perhaps I could convince her to call one by their middle name.  "Alright," I said, "Avery and Alexa.  What about middle names?  Maybe we should call one by their middle name so the twin thing won't get them teased later in life...'
I smiled at Evan and nodded.  "Alright... What about Avery being called by his middle name?  I still want it to be classy, though.  I do love the name Killian... Avery Killian Potter?" I suggested, hoping that Evan would agree to it.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Tell me what is half so sweet as a baby's tiny feet -- 21/22 April 2002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me what is half so sweet as a baby's tiny feet -- 21/22 April 2002

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 pm

I looked away from our children and towards Maisie.  "I like that.  And what about Alexa Dylan Potter?" I questioned, the middle name just coming to me as I spoke basically.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3