Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD

+2
William J. Lupin
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD  Empty I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu May 17, 2012 9:42 am

I sat staring at my wall for I don't know how long it seemed, I just didn't know what to do. Tears began welling in my eyes, what was I suppose to think...or do....I was stuck. The man I needed most in my life was told he killed his brother in law and his wife. Tears rolling down my face, I wiped them away frantically. I could hear mum not really making anything from this. I know my dad wouldn't be able to do this. James and him were best friends. I ran a hand through my hair, " he didn't do it." I said. Which I found myself saying a lot. As if repeating it is going to help it at all, he couldn't..he wouldn't and yet people haven't really asked him. They just jumped the gun to blame him. There has to be something missing. I grabbed my diary which my father got for me a while ago.

So, it's august and they have taken my dad away.....I wish they had a better case. My dad would never do anything like this. He just wouldn't. It doesn't make sense to know that his best friend meant nothing to him. I just don't see it. He holds everyone so close to a point of people questioning him being crazy. I wiped my eyes as tears fell onto the page. I picked my quill up again and continued.

He just wouldn't be able to end someone's life. He just wouldn't. I know my dad. I think...no I know he's innocent. Something just went wrong and isn't there for aurors to see. Why after so long and marrying mum would dad just lose it. I needed to talk to someone. I just don't know who to talk too. Mum, she was already torn up. The only real people I could see actually helping me would maybe be Remus...or Chloe....or William or Is. William or Is seem like the better choice. I am not going to tell my mum that I want to go to James and Lily's house to really look around. There has to be stuff that hasn't been looked at. I'm not going to give up until he is proven innocent. Snape the potions teacher seems to think dad is evil. Although they had some past I don't really care enough to really bother. He is really making things hard for me not to kill him for being so stupid and biased like teachers aren't suppose to be.

UGH.... even now he is back and it's just not the same. They're talking downstairs and I can just hear mum talking about her not being sure on what really happened that night. No one but Dad and James and Lily really know what happened. Of course this is ridiculous because you can't really turn back time to take a ....look. Why hasn't anyone travelled back to really see what happened that night at Godric's hollow. Dean seems to think I'm pulling stuff out and has grown a hatred towards dad. It's not his fault he didn't want to drag us down. It just seems to be causing big magic fights which isn't good at all. I just wish my brother seemed to really care enough to really try and clue into really who dad is. It's just not right that he is being blamed for something no one really knows.

Looking down at the page I just read it and seems like I'm ranting as I can hear the talking downstairs about how it's going to be dangerous and how he doesn't want to drag anyone down and I can hear Dean in the next room saying something about Dad lying. It just broke my patience. " DEAN SHUT IT!" I shouted as it resulted in shouts from my parents telling us to stop fighting. Which resulted in me wanting to scream at him for being so ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD  Empty Re: I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 am

I needed to get out before I completely lost it, I needed out, I ran to my closet and pulled out my broom and took off down the stairs and out the door and hopped off. I just knew I wanted to get out of here to stop fighting. I love my dad, hearing Dean talk I just wanted to smack him right in the face. I couldn't take it. Tears were falling down my face, I couldn't do it. I didn't want to say anything I would regret. I hold everyone close, and it just pulls me apart to see fights. I flewto the place where I knew it would be alright for me to go. I flew to see Will. Crying almost uncontrolably I got there and knocked on the door. "Will?"

Back to top Go down

I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD  Empty Re: I'm Gunnin' for you...I will wait...I'll write another letter to myself. ---TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Running down the stairs, " I got it!" I shouted throughout the house to let everyone know that I would most likely get to the door first. I opened it with a smile to see Elena looking really upset, " Hey, c'mon in.." I said standing aside to let her come in the house. " What's up?" i asked her as I took her coat and hung it up on the nearby rack.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 pm

He seemed to be so easy for me to talk too. Now I have heard my parents talking about us on how cute it would be if we ended up together. I couldn't do that Will was my help. He supported me, helpded me when I fought with Dean. Just needed to get out to look at the way things were. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. " They took Dad away. I need to help him. There is no way he could do this. " I said as I didn't know who else to turn too. My dad was back. But they still apparently had a big case on him. It just didn't make sense at all. Why would my dad betray his friend so much. I threw my arms around Will as I began to cry again. I was not like this normally but it was easy for me to be normal with Will so it didn't really surprise me to see how everyone says that we'll end up together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 am

I came down the stairs to see Elena, " Hi sweet heart c'mon in." I said as I closed the door behind her urging them both into the kitchen. " Come tell me what's going on?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 am

Just fighting with Dean nothing really change..." I said with a shrug. " How are you guys?" I grew uncomfortable when I heard some ministry officials talking about my dad being lucky. " I don't know what to do." I said looking down at my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:12 am

" Come here... " I said with a smile and led her to the kitchen. I turned a kettle on, " Sit down..." I said as I went to work. " Fighting with Dean again....How's your mother?" I asked her. This argument had grown thin with Em and it should. Everyone doubting her and the kids along with Sirius.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 am

I had heard my daughter leave and knew where she was going, " Thankfully I always knows where she goes.." I mumbled. I wanted to hug my little girl and have all her troubles disappear but sadly, she finds outlets like I do....not a good way. " Em..." I said a little louder knowing that my son is probably listening to music in his room.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 pm

I looked at my husband and tried to bring up some sort of smile. "Yeah, babe?" I said, walking towards him. How were we all going to keep it together? I wasn't so sure it was going to work out.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:00 pm

i pulled her into a hug, " I am so sorry...." I said as I held her as close as she could get. I know this argument is wearing thin with our son. I thank her and Elena that they stand by me but I know this is hard on all of them. They deserve to not have to get into a fight, or just enjoy themselves.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:20 pm

I gave my husband a kiss and said, "Don't worry, babe. Everything will calm down and be alright." I held him tight as I rested my head against his chest. It was just nice to be able to do this for the precious moments we had together like this. I was tired of having the same argument with Dean, having to be the middle man with him and Elena... and everything else. I was exhausted. But that's what I get for marrying someone like Sirius... there would never be a dull moment -- good or bad. "You know I'm a half-cup-full-girl," I told him, looking up at him with a smile. "I'm more worried about how you're handling everything than about what I have to deal with with two teenagers who are as stubborn as their father is."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:49 pm

I smirked " They are both incredibly stubborn... not only like their father ...Mrs. Black..." I said as I pulled her into a hug. " You know it's not just me." I said as I looked right into her eyes. " You are definitely glass half full. " I will survive...I will..." I grinned knowing it'll be hard, but I can do it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 pm

<< Gonna assume that is supposed to be Sirius...?? >>

I wasn't concerned if he would survive... I was concerned of how he would be when he got back to me and out of there. "I know... you're strong," I said, giving him a kiss. "And I am not stubborn. I'm... determined," I teased, smiling at him. "There's a difference." Not really... but I had to make a point.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 am

( lol yes... good assumption Razz ) )

" I am strong..." I said with a smirk. " Oh yeah that's what a stubborn person calls it. " I said with a laugh looking at the glare I was now getting.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 am

I really wasn't good at this anymore... my glare was quickly melting away. "Oh, whatever... I suppose I could be nice and let you win this one," I said, knowing that I really was giving up too easily.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next