Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I look up to the sky and talk to you.  What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old Empty I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 am

I was outside, sitting on the ground.  I looked down at my dolly that Daddy had given me.  I was not entirely sure what was wrong, but I missed my mum.  Dad hardly ever spoke of her and I had never met her.  I only had one picture and it was from their wedding day.  He said she died giving birth to me and not to ask questions.  I raised my head to the sky and smiled, thinking that she would love how pretty I was getting.  My hair was so long and flowing -- I alwasy imagined my mum brushing it for me and braiding it or something liek I see other mums do.  Sometimes, I wished that I could have Aunt Lucy do that for me... but Dad hated them.  They hated him, too.  And I did not think they liked me being a werewolf, either.  So I kept those thoughts to myself.

My vision started going blurry -- tears were in my eyes.  I wanted a normal family.  I wanted my mum.  "I wish I could have met you," I said aloud, but softly.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

I look up to the sky and talk to you.  What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old Empty Re: I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

Post  Nolan Greyback Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:47 pm

I was watching Wilhelmina through the kitchen window as I washed my hands to get rid of the evidence of my latest assignment.  I noticed that she looked saddened.  I dried my hands and went out to her.  "Wilhelmina," I said, announcing my presence.  "Who are you speaking to?" I asked her.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

I look up to the sky and talk to you.  What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old Empty Re: I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 pm

I jumped slightly and looked around, seeing Daddy come up behind me.  I tried to smile and be the strong little girl he wanted me to be.  "No one," I said to him quickly.  The curious look he gave me told me he knew that I was lying.  I just was not sure if Dad would like the fact that I was speaking to Mum in heaven.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Sun May 24, 2015 8:33 am

I sat down next to Mina and put my arm around her shoulders.  "You're allowed to tell me that you were talking to your mother, Wilhelmina," I said to her softly.  I did feel bad for not speaking of Rae - her mother.  In fact, her middle name came from her mother.  I just did not like to speak of something that caused as much pain to both of us as it did.  "Are you okay?" I asked Mina.  I hated seeing her down like this.  It really hardly ever happened.  And I was going to have to go off on... well, the Dark Star was wanting me to do some things to help assure his rise in later years.  My father's old connections became my connections and things had started.

I rubbed Mina's back between her shoulders. "You know you're going to have to end up staying with your aunt and uncle for a few nights this week, right?" I asked her, wanting to make sure she remembered having to see Lucy and Ayden.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sun May 31, 2015 11:19 pm

I looked over at my dad and sighed.  "Yeah," I replied quietly.  I hated going over there because Leo and I hated each other.  But I did like Uncle Ayden.  Aunt Lucy... well, sometimes I liked her.  Other times, she just made me angry or upset.  "Why do I always have to go there?  Isn't there any other place I could stay?"
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:03 am

I was getting things around for Mina to stay with us for a few nights. I could practically hear Leo's eye rolls.  I looked over at him.  "Honey, she isn't that bad," I pointed out to him.  "Your cousin needs us in her life... so show her the better side of things.  You're going to be nice."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 am

I looked at Mina and smiled kindly.  "Because we are family," I said to her quietly.  I put a hand on her knee.  "You'll manage just like you always do."
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:46 pm

I nodded.  Family meant something to Uncle Ayden and Dad... so it meant something to me.  Most of the time.  I could not stand my cousin, though.  I sighed adn looked down at the ground.  "Just be back quickly, okay?" I said to him.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am

I rubbed Mina's shoulers.  "I am always back as quickly as I am capable of, "I assured her.  I sighed.  "You best pack your bag, Mina.  We'll have to be leaving shortly."
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:47 pm

I groaned, but stood up.  I knew not to argue with Dad.  It took a little while to pack the bag to go to Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ayden's, but it was done.  I found Dad and sighed.  "I'm ready, I guess," I said.  Though, secretly, I kind of wanted attention... like... from a girl.  I was just really missing my mum.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:53 pm

I smiled at my beautiful daughter and grabbed her bag.  "I want you to Floo to your uncle's house.  I will be there shortly after you," I said to her.  I never gave goodbyes to her much.  I would drop off her bag, have a few words with Ayden, and then give her a quick hug and leave.  I did not want her to get into a crying fit or anything like that when I went on excursions.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 pm

I nodded and went into the house.  I took a pinch of the Floo powder and went to Birch Run.  I stepped out of the fire and saw no one.  I sighed.  "Hello?" I asked, my voice sounding sad.  I hated when Dad left.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 pm

I heard Mina's voice and went to the fireplace.  "Hi, sweetie," I said to the little girl.  I was not sure if I was on her bad side or not today, but I would try to be on her good side.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:29 pm

I sighed and looked at my auntie. "Hi," I said, rather sullen.  I had my little suitcase and I put it in the corner.  I found a chair and I plopped in it.  "I hate when he leaves."
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:01 pm

I cautiously sat down next to Mina.  Though she was merely five, she still was a spitfire.  I was sympathetic, though.  I knew how hard it had to be for her to be away from her dad -- I was just hoping that Nolan was not doing something bad with his time.  "I know," I said to her.  "I am making your favorite dinner tonight, though.  Maybe that'll help."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next