Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980

2 posters

Go down

So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980 Empty So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:42 am

I had just said goodbye to Remus as I headed to Zoe's grave. I apparated there as I got closer to her grave I noticed I was not alone. My father was there, " Great..." I got closer as I heard him mumbling. I stayed back away from him as I waited my turn then I coughed lightly and he whipped around. I crossed my arms. I am not here to cause trouble. I came to visit her. Before I could say another word he was in front of me and yelling. " I am allowed to come visit her if I want too." I said calmly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980 Empty Re: So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:45 am

How dare she come here and talk to me. Showing me disrespect....How dare that rat come here....Looking to the child before me. She looked pregnant. " Get lost...." I told her bitterly.

Looking to the man mere inches from my face I could kill him. " Get out of my face." I said quietly. I do not need him to endanger me and the baby. I was concerned what he was going to do. I am here to visit my sister. " I am here to see Zoe, not you.." I said as I went around him towards her stone. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980 Empty Re: So I travelled back down that road will she come back no one knows. ---june 19 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:12 pm

"Don't take me so kindly. " I threatened as I held tightly onto her wrist as I brought my other had to her face as I slapped her. Seeing the red on her face, was different. This woman was not my daughter she is the reason why we lost our little Zoe. " You caused this." I said as I brought my fist tighter as it made contact with the side of her body. She cringed as she went to hit back. She was very pregnant which made this almost to easy. Smiling as she went to hit me. " Come now Chloe....I thought you did more then that....protected your sister!" I said getting more angry as the punch to the side brought her to her knees. She was now on all fours as she spit up blood.

I couldn't get out of this and I am pregnant. I need to get out of here before I go into premature labour. My only thoughts were on my child and hoping he was okay. My father hit me as I couldn't block his attacks on me he ended up bringing his foot to my face as he continued speaking saying it was my fault. I couldn't take more of this.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:30 pm

I was worried about Chloe; I knew where she was going and I knew she wanted to go by herself... but I had an uneasy sense about this.  And normally, when I got this uneasy, I knew to trust my instinct.  I slipped my feet into my sandals and threw a tank on since I had just been wearing a pair of holey jeans while I had been working outside on some things that needed to be done to the house.

Making sure I had my wand (I had been doing the work by hand as it helped calm my other side as it was merely ten days until the full moon) and I Apparated to the cemetery where Zoe was laid to rest.  The scene unfolding before my eyes ignited my other side faster than anything else ever had before.  I honestly had no idea if I was going to control myself or not.  I did not even realize that I was making my way towards them until I grabbed Chloe's father by the shoulder and practically threw him away from my soon-to-be-wife.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm

My father hit the ground as he seemed to be tossed away from me. I knew who was there. " Remus..." I said quietly as I could feel the need to get sick. All I wanted to do was to visit my little sister who was laid to rest. I couldn't even do that. Crying as vomit left me and hit the ground between my hands. This made me start to panic. " Remus..." I mumbled. I felt awful what on earth did he do to me?!

This is ridiculous how did this young man before me have such strength. I dropped to the ground, " This isn't between you and I boy." I spat as I stood up as my daughter lay down on her back as she vomited. " Now you know what it must have felt like for Zoe!"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 pm

"You made it between you and I the instant you laid a hand on my fiance," I said to him -- well, more like growled.  I heard Chloe say my name; I needed to make sure she was okay.  But I could not do that until the threat was gone.  Her father had stood back up and I knew that I could not bend down and get Chloe to her feet if she was able to.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down