Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friends are like your backbone.  They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:15 pm

"Thank you," I said to her.  I kenw that I could easily count on Linnea, too; maybe she would be the better option than Millie.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Friends are like your backbone.  They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:25 am

"Let's just hope he doesn't run elsewhere," I pointed out to her.  "Even if he does, does it matter?  It's Malfoy.  You'll always take him back."  I was just thinking aloud now.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:27 pm

I furrowed my brow.  "If you're implying that he'll run to the arms of someone else... Millie, I can't deal with that thought right now," I said angrily.  I took a calming breath.  "I'm sure that the threat will be enough for Draco.  He does love us... he just needs a bit of reminding."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 am

As the years prevailed, it was obvious that Draco was a bit weaker than one would have thought. "Yes, I do believe the threat will be effecient in getting what you need and want," I agreed quietly. "He does heed threats very seriously if I do recall."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2