Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007 Empty I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:08 am

My little cousin, Quinn, was seven years old.  Since I was fourteen and Dad and Mum had to work, I told Uncle Charlie that I could babysit her.  I was quite protective of her... I could not help myself.  The rest of my cousins could easily handle themselves.  But I just worried about Quinn.  I was not entirely sure if it was due to her health problems or what, but I knew that if something ever happened to her, whoever hurt her was going to have to go through me.  I was not going to be okay with that.  There was no way.  She sat at the table coloring while I made us some lunch; she needed to take her medicine with food.  I knew that Uncle Charlie had to convince Aunt Desi to let me babysit and that I was responsible enough to handle it.  There really was not much to do... just make sure that her medicine was on the time table and that she did not do anything stupid.  She was a lot calmer than either set of twins and their parents let me watch them without any help, so I knew I could handle Quinn.  "What are you coloring?" I asked her from the kitchen, smiling at her through the archway.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007 Empty Re: I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:13 am

I looked up from my coloring book and smiled at my cousin.  He was more like a big brother to me.  I saw Seth just as much as anyone else saw their siblings.  "Just some zoo animals," I said, lifting the book up so he could see what I had colored in so far.  Right now it was a scene with two parent swans with some babies swimming along behind them surrounded by water and greenery.  Of course it did not matter what color i Made them, so they were a rainbow family o swans.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007 Empty Re: I will be your guardian -- Summer 2007

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:24 am

I grinned at her use of multiple colors.  "Well, they look beautiful," I said, putting our grilled cheese onto plates.  I added some fruit and set the plates down on the table.  I went to retrieve the pill bottle and some sodas for us as well.  When I sat back down, I distributed the correct number of pills for Quinn and made sure she took them before I started eating.  "What all wold you like to do today?  This is one of the few times you'll see me because I'll be heading back to Hogwarts here soon."  It was not that far off, the beginning of my fourth year at Hogwarts.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:45 am

I popped the pills into my mouth and swallowed them with a gulp of soda.  I started to eat as I thought about his question.  "Why don't we have a tea party?" I suggested, knowing that Uncle Bill and Aunt Tonks had a tea set here that was for all of us girls when we came to visit.  Uncle Bill told me they were just mine and that I needed to share.  I was nto sure if I believed him, but it was nice to think that he was secretly spoiling me.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:57 am

I laughed and nodded.  "Alright, we can have a tea party after lunch... we can have some crumpets with it as dessert," I said, knowing tat Quinn would love it.  I was sure that she would end up having us play dress up at the same time.  I did not mind dressing up like a goofball if it would make any of my cousins smile.  I was quite protective of all of them... I was the oldest after all, it was my job.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:41 am

I grinned at my cousin.  "Can we dress in princess outfits, too?" I asked him.  I knew his answer would be yes.  Seth would pretty much let me do what ever I wanted to do with him.  I wondered if I could get to paint his nails, too.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:07 am

I knew that was coming.  I finished my grilled cheese and nodded.  "Yeah, I can handle that.  Just no pictures," I informed her.  "not even drawings."  I really did not want her to document this at all.  Though I knew that all the girls knew I did this with all of them...  I also was pretty sure that at least one of them had evidence.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

We would see about that.  Us girls had our ways of getting drawings or pictures without Seth knowing we did them.  We each had our own little scrapbook I was sure of it.  I knew I did.  I grinned at my older cousin.  "If you say so," I said, though I would get a picture.  End of discussion.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 am

I laughed and started to clean up our plates, knowing that it was closer to tea time.  I looked at Quinn.  "Why don't you get our outfits ready, kid," I said, smiling at her.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm

I nodded and grabbed all of my princess outfits I could find.  I brought them back out to Seth.  "I could be nice and let you choose, though," I pointed out, figuring that being nice would be the best thing in this istuation.  Until I took the picture, of course.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:11 am

I laughed and looked at Quinn.  "I don't know... I'm not sure I have the fashion sense to play dress up like this with free choice," I said to her.  Sometimes I wondered why I volunteered to babysit the girl cousins when Rosalynn could do it... but I enjoyed having time wiht them.  It made me feel good at least.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:33 pm

I grinned at Seth.  "Yeah, Ros is a little better at this," I said to him honestly.  "But you're not too bad... I'll help you."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 pm

I laughed and nodded.  "I am definitely going ot need it," I said, purposely grabbing things that did not match.  "What do you thinka bout this?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:47 pm

I shook my head, laughing.  "Silly!  That doesn't match at all!  Here," I said, taking away the one tutu and handing him another one.  "That looks best with that tiara."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:24 pm

"Oh, well I'm sorry!" I said, loving her giggles.  I stepped into the tutu and put the tiara on my head.  "I think we need pictures of this..."  I did not mind getting silly for the sake of my cousins.  I loved them all.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next