Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD Empty Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 am

Declan and I were at an interesting piont in our relationship.  I wanted to introduce him to my parents and family as my boyfriend rather than just as one of Ben's mates... but I knew that he had to be freaking out at hte possibility of us taking our relationship to the next level.  I met Declan at the park and smiled at him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.  "Hey... how's it going, babe?" I asked holding his hand as we walked.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD Empty Re: Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

I grinned at my lovely boyfriend.  "It's going," I said lightly.  "Ben was thinking of hanging with us in a few days or something.  I think he feels the need to make sure we're happy together or something," I added, laughing.  Ben cracked me up -- we all hung out for years, I was not entirely sure why he thought that it was necessary to do this.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD Empty Re: Finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary -- TBD

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

I laughed.  "That's fine, obviously," I agreed.  I loved Ben like a brother.  My uncles and Dad spoke of Ben's dad, Oliver, a lot.  "Speaking of hanging out wiht people... I was thinking about us doing some sort of official meeting with our parents or something.  Introducing the fact that we're dating..." It was hard for me to open up and let him know I wanted to take our relationship farther than what we had before.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 am

I walked for a few steps without saying something.  "That'd be wonderful," I said after a moment.  I was just weary.  Of course I knew Mr. and Mrs. Weasley already.... but I just was not entirely sure how they would feel about Parker dating someone -- or me, really.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 am

I got a little concerned.  "What's wrong?" I asked.  I felt his hesitation and now I was going to be freaking out.  Was I pushing us too far?
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 am

I squeezed Parker's hand reassuringly.  "Nothing's wrong," I promised.  "It's just... isn't it going to be weird for your parents?  I mean... your dad is a bit traditional."  I really did not want to start an argument with my boyfriend.  But I knew that telling them that we were boyfriends was a big step.  No one really knew -- well, we did not tell anyone really.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 am

I nodded slowly.  "Okay... but they're both fine iwth me.  I mean, I won't say that Dad might not be awkward at first.  But give him a chance to see how happy we are together.  He can be surprising, I said, hoping that Declan would agree to tell them about us.  It meant a lot to me.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 am

I smiled at Parker.  "Well, I am pretty likable and it's not like they don't know who I am," I replied, chuckling.  I knew we had to start telling people at some point, but it was kind of nerve racking to think about.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 am

I looked at Dec.  "So... this is a yes, you'll come and tell them with me?" I asked, wanting to clarify.  Declan was quite likable.  I was sure that Mum would be so happy that we were together.  Dad was a little bit more of a question mark on how he would handle seeing me being gay.  At the moment, it was probably more of an abstract idea to him.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 am

I could not help but laugh, kissing his hand lightly.  "Yes, babe.  I'd love to come out to them as a couple.  I'll just be nervous is all," I explained.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 am

I was quite relieved to hear Declan being open about this.  "Don't worry.  I can easily help keep the pressure solely off of you," I assured him.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 am

I was not entirely sure why I was so nervous -- I met them already.  "Yeah, I know.  I do want to clarify something, though... if you don't mind answering a question or two," I said to him, furrowing my brow slightly.  With the way all the families intertwined, I was slightly confused about the way he was related to some other people at Hogwarts.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 am

We got some ice cream.  Sitting on the bench, I smiled at him.  "Well, go ahead," I said, knowing that I would be completley open with Declan.  I knew that quesitons may take awhile, depending on what they were.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 am

I laughed and was glad that Parker would answer my qeustions.  "Well... how are you related to Professor Lupin, exaclty?" I asked, finding that one to always be the hardest one to figure out.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 am

I was sure that there was nothing too difficult about that, but it may be for someone outside the family.  "Well, my mum is Uncle REmus's half sister.  My Grannie Cathie and Grandpa John had my mum.  Grandpa John is Uncle Remus's dad.  ALso, Quinn is related to uncle Remus as well, in case you didn't know.  Aunt Desi is Uncle Remus's half sister as well, but on his mum's side," I explained, hoping that it made some sense.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next