Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

Post  Alexa Potter Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:13 pm

I grinned evilly.  "I really like that idea," I told her.  "I wish I could go with you this year!  I'll miss hanging out with you a lot."  Lyla was my favorite person to be around.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:48 pm

I nodded.  "Definitely," I said to her.  She was my best mate, really.  "We'll write each other as much as we can, though."  I thought that would be fair.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:20 am

I grinned, glad that Lyla was being so cool about leaving for school soon.  "It won't be lame to write your mate who is two years younger than you?" I asked, wondering if her new mates would get her to stop doing it.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I shook my head.  "Definitely not," I assured her.  "Besides, you're more than just my mate; you're family."  That meant so much more than anything gelse.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:14 am

I grinned at Lyla.  "Okay, good," I said, not wanting to lose my best mate all because she got to go to Hogwarts two years earlier than I did.  "I bet you'll have loads to tell me every time we write each other, too."
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:34 am

"Of course," I assured Alexa.  "I mean... it's Hogwarts.  The stories from the family is legendary anyways."  I grinned and could only imagine what I was going to be able to tell Lex.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2