Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011 Empty Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:12 pm

It was after my trip to Diagon Alley to get my school things for Hogwarts -- I would be starting in September!  I was so excited!  I went over to Evan and Maisie's to see Alexa.  I stepped out of their fireplace and went to my niece's bedroom.  "Lex!!  I want to show you something!" I said loudly on my way there.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011 Empty Re: Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

Post  Alexa Potter Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:50 am

I heard my auntie bellowing through the house, which only made me laugh.  I stepped out of my room just in time to hear my brother's bedroom door close.  That definitely figured; he hated when me and Lyla got together.  We tended to get a bit crazy.  "Ly, what's up?" I asked, though I had a feeling I knew what was going on.  I knew she got her letter to go to Hogwarts this year and I thought that her and grandma went to Diagon Alley this week... did she get her wand?!
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011 Empty Re: Slapping your best friend when you get excited about something -- Summer 2011

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 am

I nearly ran right into Lex.  I could not stop grinning at her.  "Guess what I got?!" I said, though I knew that Alexa would know exactly what it was that I brought with me to show her.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 am

I looked at her and could not even pretend to act like I had no idea.  "You got it, didn't you?  Your wand?!" I asked, excitedly.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:58 am

I giggled excitedly.  "Of course I did!" I said, pulling it out and showing her.  "I really wish I could use it, though."  I was eyeing my wand with admiration.  I loved it.  It was so beautiful.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

I grinned at my auntie.  "Oh, but Lyla, you'd get in trouble for that!" I said to her simply.  "But I can understand what you mean!  It just... well, it's so pretty."  I looked at it, knowing that she would not even let me touch it.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "I know that," I said to Lex, looking at my wand rather than her.  "I just can't wait to get to school and be able to use it."  I heard so many stories about Hogwarts from mum, dad, Harry, Faith, and Evan... they each had their own stories, it was wonderful to hear different sides.  I looked at my niece -- which was super weird.  "And then I won't be able to wait until my partner in crime will be there with me."
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 am

I grinned at her.  "I know... it won't be too long before I can join you," I said, glad that I was able to go to Hogwarts with Lyla.  She was my best mate, really.  "You'll end up being the top of your class, I think."
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Wed May 06, 2015 4:03 pm

I shook my head.  "Definitely not," I assured Alexa.  "There's no way I'm going to be the top of my class... I'll end up being more like my dad, I think."  I loved musing about school.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sun May 17, 2015 12:35 pm

I shrugged.  "Yeah, but being like Gramma Lils... well, that'd be awesome.  She was like - super awesome - mixed with... like, brains.  So that could totally be you," I assured Lyla.  I hoped that Lyla would be cooler like Gramma Lils rather than Grampa Prongs... it would make more sense.  I would never tell Grandpa Prongs that Grandma Lils was better than him, though.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:51 am

I smirked at Alexa when she said I could be like my mum and rock it.  She was definitely right.  "Well, yea," I said to her, smirking at Lex.  "Well, I think you're much more lie my mum than I am, though.  I'm just saying the truth..."
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:30 am

I shrugged.  "I dunno," I said.  "I'm probably not as brainy.  I think I'm like my mum... I do have to put up with Killian who is too much like Dad... so that automatically makes me like mum, right?" I was not sure if that was okay or not, but I thought it sounded right.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 am

I laughed at Alexa. "You make a good argument" I said to her, sighing.  "Killian is such a pain."  I made sure I said it loud enough that if he was listening, he could hera me teasing him.  "And I suppose it does.  However, that doens't necessariy make you a Hufflepuff."
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm

I grinned.  "That's true.  But we both agree Killian would be a Slytherin?" I asked, knowing that would definitely be the best house for my twin brother.  He was such a pain.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 am

I laughed at Lex.  "I am not entirely sure; we could be surprised," I said to her.  "but yeah... most likely Slytherin."  I knew that it would not do well to deny Alexa the fact that her brother was evil.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next