Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Please, Abel doesn't bother me.  Your dad kind of scares me," I mused.  I chuckled when she rolled her eyes.  I kissed her forehead -- feeling rather open now that our first kiss was out of the way -- and sighed.  "None of it matters, though, because as long as I'm with you... I'm good."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I chuckled at him.  "You think I'm going to protect you?  Nah, I'll throw you under the bus and run to get out of trouble instead," I teased, nudging him with my elbow playfully.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:34 pm

I stared at her and could not help but laugh.  "You are so horrible," I said to her, shaking my head.  "Will your mum at least help me out?  Or is she going to do what you plan on doing to me?"
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 am

I grinned at him, looking up at the sky.  "Hmm... I'm not sure," I said to Ben, looking over at him.  "It depends on how much she thinks I fancy you..."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:12 pm

I looked over at Elliot and sighed.  "I'm pretty sure she'll help me out.  It seems like you fancy me enough for her to want to help," I said to her teasingly.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 am

I laughed and held onto Ben's hand, moving my thumb over his.  "You really think so?" I questioned just as playfully as he was being.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2