Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012

2 posters

Go down

Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012 Empty Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:31 am

I had seen Declan retreating towards the library and I was so not going to let him do that.  I caught up to him easily and nudged him playfully.  "What do you think you're doing?  You're being antisocial again, Dec," I pointed out to him playfully.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012 Empty Re: Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012

Post  Declan Ambrose Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

I looked over and saw Elliot.  I chuckled and shrugged.  "I didn't realize working on schoolwork was being antisocial," I responded.  "I thought it was trying to get proper grades..."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012 Empty Re: Friends are the family we choose ourselves -- Late Fall 2012

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 am

I rolled my eyes at him.  "You always have proper grades," I countered.  Declan was one of the smartest wizards of his year, so he need not worry about such mundane things.  Not that I would ever let my parents hear me say that grades were mundane -- nor Abel.  I think my brother would have a panic attack if I said I did not care as much about grades as he did.  "You need to have some fun, too, Dec."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:17 pm

"Elliot," I said to her.  "I don't know why you take such an interest in me."  She was a year older, but she instantly got to be very attuned to me.  I had no idea why, but she was nice.  I loved Elliot.  I really hoped that she was not interested in anything but friendship... I did not like her that way.  I hardly looked at girls in general...
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 12:40 am

I grinned at him.  "Because you're my project," I teased, winking at Declan.  I sighed when he rolled his eyes.  "Come on... let's just go enjoy ourselves.  You deserve a break..." I gave him my best pouty face I could muster up.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon May 18, 2015 7:34 am

I stared incredulously at Elliot.  "I'm your project?  Who do you think you are?" I asked, though I knew she was not listening.  I did not necessarily enjoy being her project.  I sighed.  "Fine, we can go do something."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

I ignored him when he was starting to argue about being a project.  I led him away from his work.  "We won't do anything that will make you too troublesome, Dec," I said to him with a smile.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 pm

I rolled my eyes, but honestly, I enjoyed Elliot's company and constant nagging of becoming a trouble maker.  I mean, I did need to loosen up and I was glad that I had a good mate like Elliot.  "Whatever you say," I said to her, conceding easily enough.  "But I don't believe you that you wont' make it something big... that's all you ever do, mate."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:15 am

I laughed at Declan.  "You are right about that," I said to him simply.  "I do tend to make things into something big rather than small... I'll try to behave, though, Dec."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:43 pm

I looked at Elliot with an obvious sort of look on my face.  "You just repeated what I said, Elliot," I pointed out to her blankly.  I chuckled at her, though.  "What's your plan then, if we're not going to be too troublesome?"
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm

I rolled my eyes at Declan.  "I haven't decided yet," I told him honestly.  "I normally fly by the seat of my pants."  I got to the landing and looked around.  "Let's go this way."  I could hear some kids and wondered if they needed help or if I wanted to prank them or something.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 am

I sighed, following Elliot.  I towered over her -- she barely stood at my shoulders.  I thought it was rather entertaining... but I was a rather tall fellow.  "Elliot, you do realize that I don't do well with sneaking around," I said to her.  "Not only am I somewhat against it, but I am a lurch."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:34 am

I stopped moving and looked at Declan, realizing that he was rather large.  I mean, he had to be at least 6'6".  I grinned at him.  "Lurch you might be... you can still be sneaky sometimes," I pointed out to him.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 am

I sighed, she was not going ot take no for an answer.  I looked over at Elliot. "Sometimes," I said to Elliot indifferently.  "But that's very rare.'
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 am

I rolled my eyes at him.  "Well, make this one of those times," I said to him simply, continuing down the stairs so he could nto really argue with me.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down