Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's no other love like the love for a brother -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There's no other love like the love for a brother -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: There's no other love like the love for a brother -- TBD

Post  Noah Gellar Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 am

I slowed my digging and looked at Cameron.  "You're right," I agreed.  "That's why i have you along; for smarts."  I grinned at my big brother and after a few moments I looked back up at him.  "We're done!  Look at how huuuuuuuge this skeleton is."
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

There's no other love like the love for a brother -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: There's no other love like the love for a brother -- TBD

Post  Cameron Gellar Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 pm

I let out a bit of a whistle.  "It is pretty big," I agreed.  "Do you know what kind of dino this is?" I looked into the clearing of sand where there was nothing but our imaginary bones we just dug up.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:18 am

I looked at Cameron.  "It's a T-Rex," I said to him plainly.  "Can't you tell?  Look at the big head and little arms!" I pointed at the sandbox.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 am

I laughed at Noah's description. "Is that the only way you can tell?" I inquired, shaking my head.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:28 am

"Duh," I said to my big brother.  "How else could you tell it was a t-rex?"
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:12 am

I sighed.  "Well, that's the most logical way," I assured my little brother easily.  I loved playing with Noah and having fun with his imagination.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am

I grinned at my big brother.  "I thought so," I said, knowing that Cam would not argue with me.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:31 pm

His innocence was entertaining. "Noah, what's this one here?" I asked, pointing to a different spot in the sand. "It has a long neck... that's one of those leaf eaters isn't it?" he knew much more about dinosaurs than I did anyways. I could never remember their names.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2