Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988 Empty There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

I had heard Dad and Remus talking about something they wanted to do.  I hated being kept in the dark!  I finally found Dad in his study and saw that he had a drawing in front of him.  "Dad, what's that?" I asked, biting down on a bit of licorice that Mum did not know that I took from the candy jar we had.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988 Empty Re: There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:01 pm

I looked up and smiled at Nathaniel.  "Did you ask to have that?" I questioned, smirking slightly when his hair changed to a devilish red color.  "That's what I thought."  I winked at him.  "And don't worry about what this is yet."  It was a surprise for Nate; I was going to build him a treehouse.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988 Empty Re: There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too -- Summer 1988

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Dad wanted me to come over if things were okay at home with the kids and Chloe -- which they were -- so I walked into their house and gave Cathie and Penny hugs and found the boys.  "Hey," I said, noticing the reddish color of Nate's hair.  "do I even want to know?"  As soon as Nate heard my voice though, his hair turned a vibrant purple -- his color for excitement -- and he barreled into me to give me a hug.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:30 pm

I grinned evilly and shook my head. "Don't worry about it," I said, scrunching up my face slightly to make my hair change it to a vibrant purple.  Sometimes my hair changed on its own, sometimes I had to concentrate.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:23 am

I was not entirely sure what they were up to, but I followed Remus into John's study.  Penny was perfectly occupied for the moment.  "Boys... are you going to want lunch before any big adventures?" I asked them, smiling at the three of them.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 pm

I followed Mummy towards where the boys were.  "I know I'd like some lunch," I said to the group, making them jump slightly.  Were they trying to be sneaky or something?  I narrowed my eyes at them, ignoring my brother's brightly colored hair.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:04 pm

I laughed.  "And we all know that Nate is going to want food, too," I said as my youngest heard the word lunch and nearly ran over his sister to get to the kitchen.  I stood up and shook my head, chuckling, following Remus out of the study.  "How about grilled cheese?" I suggested, pulling out my wand to make the sandwiches quickly.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:59 am

I chuckled.  "We all knwo that Nate will eat just about anything," I teased, earning myself an eye roll from my young brother.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 am

"That's not very nice to say," I said, laughing at my brother even though I was the subject of his teasing.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 am

I put my hands on Nate's shoulders from behind him.  "Oh, dear, there's no point in arguing about it," I said to him, chuckling.  "We all know that you would eat a cow raw if you were hungry enough."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:10 am

I laughed and we all knew that Nate would still try to argue about it.  "You know that it won't stop him," I said quietly, laughing at the way my little brother was getting his defensive look on his face.  "What are you guys goign to be doing anyways?  Can I help?"
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 am

I looked over at Remus who nodded a bit.  "Oh, Penny, I think we'd love it if you'd join us in building a treehouse," I said, grinning.  "It is for you and Nate after all.  So it would only be a smart thing to have you help."  Once I said tree house, the younger kids started yelling with excitement and they did not hear a word after that.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:04 pm

I had nodded a bit so Penny would not realize it when our dad looked at us.  I smiled at the two younger half-siblings and sighed when they got super excited.  "Now, the excitement is great, guys," I nearly shouted over them.  "But you are going to have to listen to what me and Dad tell you two to do."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 am

My eyes widened and I stared at them.  "A tree house?  Really?  Can we call it something cool?" I questioned excitedly.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 am

I laugehd at the reaction of the two younger kids.  "What type of name do you want to call it?" I asked Nate as we put hte sandwihes on plates for everyone.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next