Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

Post  Sedona Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:26 pm

I could not believe Ryan.  "Erm... it's not that hard.  It's called self control, Ryan," I said to him, shaking my head in disbelief.  "It's something you should learn."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm

I narrowed my eyes at my sister's sarcasm.  "It's not that simple, Dona.  If you weren't a virgin, you'd understand," I snapped at her.  I hated when people started commenting on my love life.  Of course, I brought it up to her.  I took a deep breath.  "Sorry, it's a habit to get like that."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 pm

I rolled my eyes at my brother.  "You know, just because you don't know about my sex life doesn't mean it's nonexistent," I said to him sharply.  I could be just as much a smartass as he could be.  When he apologized, I softened a bit.  "It's fine, Ryan.  But that might be something to work on -- especially if you want to actually have something serious with Katrina."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:52 am

I was stunned and I stared at Sedona.  I apologized, but I was also intrigued.  "Yeah... I'll work on that... but now i no longer care about me and Kat," I said to her, grinning evilly.  "Do give details about your sex life.  Are you not a virgin like everyone thinks you are?"  Normally siblings would nto want to hear about it, but I thought this was brilliant.  Here we were, thinking that Dona was the good little girl and she might not be!
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:54 pm

I stared at Ryan, disbelief written all over my face.  I could not believe that he wanted details.  I sighed.  "Don't worry about what I've done or haven't done," I said to him simply.  "But don't worry, I have experience in more than what you would like to know."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:46 am

I could not believe what my sister just said.  "I highly doubt you," I replied honestly.  "You are the best one of the three of us siblings."  Stan had game, I had to admit that.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:46 am

I rolled my eyes at my little brother.  I was not going to talk about my sex life with Ryan.  "You might think that," I said to him, "but that might be a bit naive just because I'm a Hufflepuff or a girl doens't mean I'm th ebest one of you lot."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2