Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:16 am

I stared a Peter and shook my head.  "No," I said to him simply.  "You don't need to know everything.  I am allowed to have my own life, you know."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 am

I could nto believe the insubordination from Evan.  He was always my good little soldier.  Was this because of Remus?  No... Moony was always good.  I thought it might be because of Sirius's escape?  I was not entirely sure.  I sighed and sat down.  "Evan, I'm sorry," I said to him.  I was not going to lose Evan because of me being pushy and wanting complete control.  This was a chance I had been willing to take for him to have a somewhat normal life.  I should have taken him to Durmstrang, though... somewhere other than Hogwarts.   But it was easier this way; I was the Weasley's rat, I needed Evan close by.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 am

My eyes tightened slightly as I looked at him, trying to gauge whether or not he was being truthful.  I mean, this was Peter after all.  he was hardly ever truthful to anyone.  But he was all I had.  I was not entirely sure if I trusted Professor Lupin yet.  However, Peter mainly had a hard time with Sirius and James.  He seemed okay with Professor Lupin... but he was wary of him because Professor Lupin was so close to teh other two.

I sighed.  I had to give Peter the benefit of the doubt because he was my only family.  I mena, at school there was Harry, but I never talked to him.  "It's fine," I said to him.  "I know you're worried.  I wont' say anything."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 pm

I was grateful that Evan at least answered me.  "I know you won't... I just can't help but worry.  It's in my nature to do so," I explained to him.  I hoped that he would at least attempt to understand why I was so worried about everything.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:11 am

I shrugged.  "I know," I said to him simply.  I was not going to aruge that fact; Peter was always worrying.  Perhaps if one did not lie or hide secrets as big as where I truly came from, then perhaps he would nto woryr.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Evan was behaving so oddly.  I was worried.  What did Moony say to this boy?  I did nto want to lose control of him.  "Have you made any mates?" I questioned, chanign the subject a bit.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 pm

I shrugged.  "I've managed to make Malfoy upset with me and Jetty and I have come to terms," I said to Peter. "Professor Lupin has a younger brother with whom I'm forced to work and tolerate."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:08 am

I raised my eyebrows at Evan.  "Oh?" I said quietly.  "What did you do to upset Malfoy?"  I was not entirely sure if that was a wise idea for Evan to do.  I was rather concerned that he and Jetty have come to terms, but maybe that would end up being a good thing.  Perhaps it could mean seeing both of them a little bit more... and a lot easier.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 am

I shrugged.  "Nothing, it was just a misunderstanding really," I said to Peter.  "I just didn't back down... so now we can't really tolerate each other."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:49 pm

I sighed.  "Malfoy is someone you want to get along with," I pointed out to Evan.  "He has influence... his whole family does.  So please, try not to make him your enemy."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:02 pm

I refused to roll my eyes at Peter.  "I will make friends with whomever I please," I said to him flatly.  "I'm not goign to be mates with someone just because you want me to be."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2