Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993 Empty Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:50 am

It was the Christmas holiday after his first look at Hogwarts and I worried what had happened to him there.  I realized that the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor was our dear friend Remus.  He would have his questions about Evan being a Potter.  I ought to have changed the last name -- what had I been thinking?  Evan had been quiet since he arrived back here the previous day and I worried more than I ever had before.  "Evan?  I made some lunch before I have to leave," I said, having to go to care for the other Potters whom he thought were dead.  And I wanted to see Jetty to make sure he was handling everything alright.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993 Empty Re: Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

Post  Evan Potter Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:11 am

I looked up at Peter.  He was always gone.  I constantly stayed with the house elf.  I was okay with that, but I missed him when he was gone for those long periods of times.  He said it was to keep cover as a rat.  Why couldn't he just be a dad to me?  I sighed, getting up and going out to the kitchen.  "Thanks Peter," I said politely, sitting down and taking a bite of my sandwich.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993 Empty Re: Wanting Answers -- Winter Break 1993

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:30 am

I sat down and started eating as well, wondering if he was going to start talking.  AFter a few minute sof silence, I decided it was tim eto speak.  "How's school going, evan?" I inquired.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:25 am

I looked up at Peter, still chewing my bite of sandwich.  It still took me a moment to answer after having swallowed.  "It's fine," I replied.  "I like all my classes and am doing well in them."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 am

I did not like the way that he was disconnected from the conversation.  "That's good," I said to him, pleased that he was adjusting well to Hogwarts.  "Have you had any problems with students... professors?" I was interested in what Remus had said to him.  I was sure that he had spoken to Evan privately -- it was something that he would do.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:20 am

What was he getting at?  Did he know that Professor Lupin and I were getting kind of close?  I hated lying to Professor Lupin, but I did not want to tell him everything about Peter.  It was har, though... he was so easy to trust.  I sighed.  "No, there's been no problems.  Professor Snape isn't necessarily mean to me... but I don't think he likes me.  That's about it, though," I replied carefully.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

I nodded, having expected Snape to be like that.  Evan looked so much like his mother... but with his father's attitude.  "Well, Snape has his reasons," I said to Evan carefully.  "How have your other professors been?  Lupin giving you problems?" I asked.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 am

"I know it's because he loved my mum," I said to Peter simply.  I looked up at him and shrugged. " Professor Lupin has been great, actually.  He did hasn't been up in my business... not like you might think."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:01 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "You know that about Snape?" I inquired, unable to believe that the young kid could be so perceptive.  What else was he aware of then?  "And... I'm glad that Remus hasn't been too bad.  I expected him to be very intrusive.  He tends to be able to see right through people.  Be wary of him."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 am

I eyed Peter warily.  What was he talking about?  Be wary of Professor Lupin?  Peter always told me that he was kind.  "What are you talking about?" I inquired.  "Why should I be wary?"
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm

I sighed.  "Because he is far more perspective than he lets on," I said to my son.  "You know that he might end up asking you personal quesitons.  We don't want him finding out about me."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Of course I already realized that.  I was going to keep an eye on it, naturally.  But I wanted this relationship.  He brought me closer to my mum.  I wanted to speak with Professor Snape, but I did not think he liked me at all.  I would keep working on him, though.  "I know how to keep you a secret," I said to him simply.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:21 am

I looked at Evan and sighed.  I did not want to alienate him at all.  He was the only thing I really had to have family.  "I know you do," I assured him.  "I'm very proud of you for that, too."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon May 04, 2015 2:02 pm

I barely looked up at Peter when he said that.  "can I be alone now?" I asked, not wanting to deal with his questions right now.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 am

I sighed.  Evan was starting to be more and more like his father than he ever would realize if I had anything to do with it.  "Evan, no.  Just listen to me," I snapped.  "I just need to know everything that Professor Lupin has said to you.  It's best if you tell me sooner rather than later."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next