Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I always swore to you that I'd never fall apart; you always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start -- Summer 2007

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I always swore to you that I'd never fall apart; you always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start -- Summer 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: I always swore to you that I'd never fall apart; you always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start -- Summer 2007

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:53 am

That seemed to be an acceptable decision on Pansy's part.  "Okay," I said to her willingly.  "Whatever you say.  I will do anything..." I just could not lose Pansy or Ian.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I always swore to you that I'd never fall apart; you always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start -- Summer 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: I always swore to you that I'd never fall apart; you always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start -- Summer 2007

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:25 pm

I took a deep breath.  "And you can't drink near Ian.  I know it'd be difficult to stop cold turkey, so I'm not expecting you to.  But if you are drinking anywhere near my son," I warned him, not even letting him claim Ian at the moment.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 pm

I nodded.  "Of course," I said to her.  "And I'll prove it to you by just stopping.  I don't need to drink."  I wanted my family.  That was what I needed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 pm

With the way he was practically pleading with me, made me go to him and hug him.  I did love him after all.  "Draco..." I said to him.  "Why does this have to be so difficult?"
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:37 am

I looked at Pansy.  "Because of me," I said honestly.  "There was always so much more to the Malfoy name that you didn't bargain for."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 am

I was a bit stunned by him saying that.  "I knew enough, though, to know that it wouldn't be easy by any means," I said to him, chuckling slightly.  I shook my head.  "We'll figure this out somehow... because I love you and I will still fight for you."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:59 pm

I smiled at Pansy a bit.  "I am so happy to hear you say that," I said to her.  I had been unsure of what was going to be sadi between us.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3