Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Penelope Clearwater Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 am

I laughed and nodded.  "I know, Mum.  And I'm sure we'll end up taking both of you up on this offer," I said to her sincerely.  "But right now... we do really enjoy having both boys a lot."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:32 pm

I chuckled and smiled at Penelope.  "I understand that," I said to her kindly.  I knew that when we lost Jonathan, even though Remus was grown, I loved going and seeing him.  He looked so much like his father that he did not even realize it.  I was sure that was how Percy and Penny felt about Ben.  "But that does not mean that you have to go from being the mother of one little boy to two in a matter of days without some help."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:47 am

I chuckled and looked at my mother.  She was so pushy about things.  "I know, Mum," I assured her.  "But don't worry.  I'll be the first one to call for reinforcements when I need them," I said simply.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:12 am

I grinned and sipped at the tea.  "I'm just making sure that you know you're not alone," I informed her.  I knew that I drove Penelope mental sometimes, but I did not care.  She was my daughter -- I wanted to make sure everything was alright.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:07 pm

I sighed.  "Iknow, Mum," I assured her.  I appreciated the help, but I enjoyed having the boys to myself.  I did have a question for my mum, though.  "There is one thing, though..." I trailed off, knowing she would chime in.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am

I looked at my daughter, concerned.  "What is it, dear?" I asked her, leaning forward in the seat.  She knew she could talk to me about anything.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:25 am

I sighed and took a sip of tea.  "How am I going to answer questions Ben will have in the future about his parents?  That's what I'm most worried about... and what should he call me and Percy?" I asked my mum, my emotion evident in my voice.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:13 am

I was not entirely sure how to answer that one for my daughter.  "Let him call you and Percy whatever he wants -- as long as he's respectful," I added quickly, smiling at her gently.  "And... as for his parents, tell him the truth of whatever he wants to know.  You guys are the only way he's ever going to know them.."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 am

I sighed.  I understood what Mum was getting at.  "You're right... I know that he will be told everything we can," I said to Mum.  "He'll know what they died for... and that they would accept him no matter what -- just like we do."  I started to get tears in my eyes.  "I'm sorry..." I wiped them away and took a deep breath.  "It's still just hard to think that they're gone and their little boy..."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:55 am

I nodded and hugged my daughter.  "You have nothing to be sorry about," I assured her.  "It's a trying time for everybody, dear.  This was how it was at the end of the first war... people needed to try to find ways to go on without loved ones and how to get things back together."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 am

I knew that my mother knew best.  I nodded and smiled the best I could at her.  "You're very correct about that," I said to her quietly.  I leaned back in the chair and sighed.  "How did you do it during hte first war?"
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:35 am

I looked at my daughter and smiled.  "Everyone did it with the support and love of their loved ones... the ones that were still around," I said to her gently.  "It was tough, but everyone managed.  It just took years to get past the fear... and even then, not everyone was over being fearful as you were aware."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:17 am

I nodded as my mother spoke.  "Well, I think I was more aware of the fear than what you realized," I pointed out to her.  "No one spoke of his name... it was obvious, Mum."  I smiled slightly.  "But yes, like you said... at least there was still hope. And there is hope now.  It's just going to be hard."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:09 am

Of course my daughter knew more than she let on because she was rather intelligent her entire life.  I smiled gently at her.  "of course there's always hope," I assured her.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:01 am

I was so happy that Mum was helping me feel a little better about everything.  I took a deep breath.  "I am glad you think so," I said to her quietly.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next