Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friends or Enemies? -- Date:  After finding the map Empty Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 am

I had finally gotten the map from Fred and George... only short of threatening them. I was kind of secretly glad that I am a scary fellow even to guys that much older than me. I had to find Jetty to tell him what i found. I mean... his dad was here! And he hung out around Ron Weasley and not his own son?! Or did Jetty maybe know? I had to find this out before I went back to Azkaban to confront Dad about all of this.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Friends or Enemies? -- Date:  After finding the map Empty Re: Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 am

I had received Dean's 'urgent' request to see each other. I know that our mums were kind of friends and all, but we didn't talk that much except a few times complaining about our dads. "Dean, what's going on?" I asked, thinking I already had plans and I didn't have that much time.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Friends or Enemies? -- Date:  After finding the map Empty Re: Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:35 am

Wow... now I wasn't sure how to start all of this. "Jetty, I had gone to see my father. He told me about this map all our dads had made together. And it never lies... but I used the code... and, Jetty, you're dad is on there. He's an animagus... and his animal is a rat. Who has a rat, Jetty? Ron Weasley! And that's who this rat -- aka, Peter -- is always with Ron and Harry! I've watched it for almost a week, Jetty. It's true," I said very quickly so that Jetty wouldn't interrupt me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:45 am

I just sort of stared at Dean. How did he get a hold of that map? And how did he know that my father was alive? I knew all of this already... but Mum and my sister did not. They didn't need to know... they turned their backs on him a long time ago. I never gave up hope... and when he was ready he showed himself to me. It was an amazing gift! "Erm... what are you saying Dean?" I asked, hoping that I wouldn't give away that I already knew.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 am

I was a little caught off guard by Jetty's way of responding. I had seen a flicker of... something. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what I saw... but it was definitely something. "I'm saying your dad is alive... and he never even presented himself to you," I said, losing my enthusiasm. I worded it differently to see if I saw that same flicker. "Or did he?" I couldn't help myself. This was not going as well as what I thought.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

I didn't respond right away. I felt backed into a corner... I couldn't help but smile a little bit when this reminded me of the way my father had framed Sirius. "Look, Dean, I'm going to warn you to let this go. I don't want anything to happen to you... but if you keep digging... well, I can't guarantee nothing will happen to you," I said. I hadn't wanted to threaten Dean, but he didn't really leave me any choice.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 am

I took a slight step back. "Jetty... what are you saying?" I asked, my mouth dropping open a bit. "Don't you dare tell me that you're with them! I know we're not exactly friends... but what about your sister and mum?! Do they even know?"
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 am

I sighed. "You and your precious little family can all rest peacefully in knowing that Mum had been forced to deal with my father. So maybe Ember and my mum can be besties again," I said, rolling my eyes. "But Dean, even though you've turned your back on your father doesn't mean we all did. I'm not saying any more... you don't deserve to know anything." I went to turn away when Dean grabbed my arm. I didn't fight against him, but I was ready to grab my wand if necessary.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 am

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. But he couldn't just walk away from me about this. "Jetty, our lives are intertwined whether you like it or not. He did show himself to you though, didn't he?" I asked. I couldn't believe this. This just proves that my dad was right... I had to somehow get him out of there. I couldn't do this on my own. As much as I hated my dad for leaving us... I had to put that somewhat behind me because this... this was out of my hands.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 am

I shook my head. "I didn't say that, Dean," I said.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:16 am

"You didn't have to," I spat. I didn't want him to get away with whatever he was thinking. "Jetty... I'll drop this... I guess I have to since you've threatened me. But just heed my warning... you don't want to get involved in any of this with people like them."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 am

It wasn't like a Black to just give up that easily. So I knew that this wouldn't die down so quietly. I'll have to inform my father and see if I should take any action. "Good... can I see the map?" I asked.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:33 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't even think about it, Jetty," I said. I started to walk away. "We're finished, Jetty. Don't even try to come near me again." I figured I should vaguely threaten him because of the threat he had given me. My mind was reeling... I needed to get out of Hogwarts to see my father. I had to. Maybe Addison would be of help. No... if Jetty threatened me, he might hurt Addison if he thought I was doing something about this. What was I going to do? I wanted to see her of course. But i was afraid for her safety.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:43 am

I let him go. I knew that he wasn't going to quit. No Black was like that... whether they were True Blacks or the ones like him. I left the hallway in which Black and I headed towards wehre my father and I communicated. I left him a quick note so he knew I'd be back at midnight to talk to him about everything.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:46 am

I had read the note and I stayed in the darkest corners of the dungeons. It was at the opposite end of the Potions classrooms and Slytherin house. I stayed in my animagus form until I saw Jetty appear before me. I turned into my human form and hugged my son. "Jetty, what is going on?" I questioned since I told him only to communicate to me if it were an emergency.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next