Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976 Empty I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:23 am

I always hated Hogsmeade visits that happened on Valentine's day.  I know the school did it on purpose, but what about those who had no dates?  It had to be miserable.  I mean, I was not one of those without a date, but still -- it had to suck to be them.  I meandered the soggy streets of the village, looking around, and saw a brunette all by herself.  Smiling, I walked over to her, putting an arm around her shoulder.  "Well, well... looks like James succeeded in keeping you from being able to have a date again, didn't he?" I teased, looking over at Ember.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976 Empty Re: I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:47 am

I laughed and looked up at Jeremy.  "Oh, I don't know... there's this guy who apparently loves the thrill of possibly getting killed at any second," I said, smiling.  "Oh wait a moment!  He looks remarkably like you!"  I nudged him playfully with my elbow.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976 Empty Re: I hope you always find a reason to smile -- February 1976

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 am

I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips.  "Yeah, well, I like to live on the edge," I teased.  I dropped my arm and took hold of her hand.  "Please, tell me you don't want to go in there," I added, pointing at the little tea shoppe that was way overly done for Valentine's day.  It was ridiculous.  I was sure the only reason why any guy would step foot in there was because they were expecting to get shagged later in the evening.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Oh how I would love to torture Jeremy by going into that little cafe, but I was pretty sure it would be torture on myself as well.  And I was definitely not into that.  I laughed and shook my head.  "Definitely not," I assured him.  "I'm not that evil."  I could be, but Jeremy never saw taht side of me... yet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:40 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "Oh, really?  I know you can be that evil," I pointed out to her.  "I have seen you pull out your evil side on a couple of other students."  I smirked at her, thinking that it was rather cute when she got feisty like that.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I laughed and attempted to smile innocently.  "I dont know whta you speak of," I said, looking around for a different topic than my evilness.  I saw the Marauders coming out of Zonko's.  I grabbed Jeremy's arm and pulled him into the small space between a copule of buildings.  "I don't want them to see us... We both know what James will do," I whispered, always enjoying being this close to Jeremy.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I chuckled and nodded.  "Correct... we don't want to have to deal wtih James," I agreed, smirking.  I brushed some of her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.  "You really should have a hat on, m'dear," I added, noticing how her ears were a little pink.  It was still rather chilly outside this February.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:26 am

"Hmm... maybe my boyfriend could buy me a hat for Valentine's day," I said, winking at him.  I took his hand and led him down the street.  "I do have a present for you, Mr. Taylor..." I was being vague because I did not want to give away what I was going to do for him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:29 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "And what if said boyfriend already has a gift for his girl?" I inquired playfully.  I was now curious as to what she ha up her sleeve for me.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

I smiled as innocnetly as I could.  "Then get her another one," I said simply to him, hoping that I coudl con him into getting me mor ethings.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:30 am

I rolled my eyes at her.  "My, my... I think my girlfriend is becoming rather high maintenance," I teased, looking at Ember with a smile on my face.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:38 pm

I grinned at him.  "Oh, Jeremy.  Your girlfriend was always high maintenance... she just hid it well," I said to him, leading the way towards one of the closest shoppes.  It was rather chilly out and I wanted to get in some warmth.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:26 am

Raising my eyebrows at her slightly, I smirked.  "Oh really?" I said, holding the door open for Ember.  "Well... I wish I would have known this sooner... I would have handled a few different things a tad better, I think."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:59 am

I chuckled and looked at Jeremy with complete innocence.  "Oh, Jere... I think you've done just fine with pleasing your girlfriend,' I assured him, giving him a kiss on his cheek.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:23 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her, smirking.  "Oh really?  I'm rather pleased at hearing that," I said to her.  Sometimes it was hard to tell with Ember.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next