Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986 - Page 2 Empty Re: When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:19 pm

I rushed down the stairs and opened the door.  "Daddy!" I said, giggling.  I twirled so he could see me.  "See the pretty dress?!"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986 - Page 2 Empty Re: When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 am

I smiled at my little girl.  "You look so pretty!" I assured her.  "Now come here and give me a hug."  I bent down and she came to give me a hug and I saw flashes going off.  I held her at arms reach.  "Guess what I brought for such a pretty little girl," I said to her.  I put one hand behind me, conjuring flowers from my wand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 am

I snapped some pictures, really glad that I was there to share this moment with him.  I knew Cathie would want to see these pictures.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:33 am

I looked at Daddy with wide eyes.  "What is it?!" I asked happily, trying to look behind him to see what he was holding.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 pm

I chuckled at Lucy and showed her the bouquet of flowers.  "These are for the most beautiful little girl int he world," I said to her, offering her the flowers.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:21 pm

I giggled with delight and took the flowers from my dad.  "So pretty!" I said, smelling them, smiling the whoooole time.  My daddy got me flowers!  I was so happy!  I looked at him.  "Can we go now?"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 am

I laughed at my daughter.  "Why don't we take a couple of pictures, then we can go," I said to her, pulling her into my arms and lifting her up.  She kept the bouquet in her hands while Dad and Chloe were taking pictures.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:10 am

I started taking a couple of pictures.  "Don't you two just make an adorable couple?" I said, giving my granddaughter a kiss.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 pm

I smiled big and wide for the pictures.  I made sure that I had the prettiest twirls for the pictures as well.  When the flashing stopped, I looked at my daddy.  "We can go now, right?" I asked, wanting to have just him to myself.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

I chuckled, giving LUcy a kiss.  "Alright, we can head out.  Love you all.  I'll have her back at a decent time, I promise," I teased, giving Chloe a kiss goodbye and hugging my dad.  I grabbed Lucy and off we went.  "I was thinking that we would go to teh park and run around and play on the slide and the swings," I said to her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:00 pm

I giggled and waved goodbye to everyone as Daddy took me outside.  I nodded my head and beamed at him.  "I like that idea a lot!" I said happily.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:17 pm

I grinned and let her bound ahead of me about ten steps and then she would wait for me.  I thought she looked adorable.  "Missy, you are so much faster than your old man," I said to her, teasing her by acting just like that -- an old man.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri May 08, 2015 4:48 pm

I giggled at my daddy.  "Well duh!" I shouted at him playfully.  "I'm not old!"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:19 pm

I gasped at my little girl.  "You really think I'm old?" I asked, feigning being upset.  "I thought I was your age!  Are you sure?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:10 am

I grinned at him.  "I don't know," I said, stopping and looking at him.  I traced a couple of lines on his face. "Aren't these for old people?" I asked him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next