Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was -- Winter/Spring 1997 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was -- Winter/Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The trouble with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was -- Winter/Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 am

I let him leave, though I could not help but be worried about him. I  knew Juniper was.  I was just glad that I had been there to find her when I did.  Who knows what could have happened if I had not found her?
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was -- Winter/Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The trouble with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was -- Winter/Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Evan Potter Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 am

I saw Malfoy and Jetty speaking and lingered close to hear what they were discussing. I walked up behind Jetty.  "He knows who did this,"I stated, watching Malfoy walk away.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 am

Evan gave me a start.  It drove me mad when he just snuck up like that.  I looked over at him.  "What makes you say that?" I questioned.  Evan and I had an odd relationship at best.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 am

I shrugged.  "Just the way he's acting about all of it,"I replied simply.  And for the fact that Peter had talked to me about this.  He did not flat out tell me who did it, but it was a Death Eater to prove a point to Malfoy.  But that as all I got out of Peter.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 am

I guess Evan could be right.  I felt like there was so much more to the story, but I kne he would not say.  It was another reason I could not tell him about his family.  There was just too much.  "Was there a point to this?" I asked.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 am

I shook my head.  "Not really... except to point out that Malfoy lied to you," I said.  I walked away from Jetty.  He was too naive and trusting to be a Slytherin... honestly.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2