Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am an inexhaustible source of awkwardness right now - Winter Break 2019

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am an inexhaustible source of awkwardness right now - Winter Break 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: I am an inexhaustible source of awkwardness right now - Winter Break 2019

Post  Ryan Black Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 am

I never htought of it that way.  Everyone always wanted to label things.  "Do you think that Kat would be okay with no labels, though?" I asked.  "She is a girl..."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

I am an inexhaustible source of awkwardness right now - Winter Break 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: I am an inexhaustible source of awkwardness right now - Winter Break 2019

Post  Dean Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:42 pm

I laughed.  "But she's a girl like you," I pointed out to him, clapping Ryan on the shoulder.  "I think she'll be perfectly fine with that, kiddo."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue May 05, 2015 5:59 pm

I smirked; Kat was the perfect female version of me.  "You've got a point," I agreed with my dad.  "I mean... I Hope that she won't want labels... I hope you're right."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 10, 2015 1:13 am

I grinned at him.  "Of course I'm right,"I said to him.  When I was that age and started getting really loose with the ladies, I hated labels.  Granted, this was after Addie and I broke up, I lost the baby, and things were going to hell for me.  But Ryan did not need to know all the details.  "Look, bring it up casually... it'll work out the way it's supposed to."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "Thanks, Dad," I said though I still was not entirely sure what I was going to do about the whole thing.  It was just too difficult to think about.  "Should I go apologize to Finn?" I asked him.  Yeah, that was a difficult situation for me, too, but it was far easier than dealing with my feelings -- wait, I did not have Feelings for Kat.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:11 am

I cocked an eyebrow at RJ.  With a simple nod, I said, "Yeah, I suppose."  I was not entirely sure that this was without ulterior motives though... like to avoid talking about feelings.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:38 am

I nodded.  "Alright... well, I'll go find her... I s'pose that is the best thing," I said.  "I did embarrass her..."  I got up and went towards the kitchen where I thought I heard Finn and Stan.  I saw Stan with a smirk on his face, but of course, his eyes remained blank.  If they got Dad to walk again... I hoped that maybe we would be able to get Stan to see again.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 am

I smirked and shook my head when Ryan left.  Anything to avoid talking about Katrina.  I stood up and stretched -- something I always felt like I was doing because I got stiff quickly after everything.  I heard Ryan go into the kitchen and I sort of hid in the hallway to hear what Ryan was going to say to Juliet.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:49 am

When RJ walked into the kitchen where me and Juliet were, I knew he would want to speak to her by himself... but I was going nowhere.  I merely leaned against the counter and reached for my mug with nearly perfect precision and took a sip of tea.  "Hey Ryan," I said to him, unable to hide my smirk.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:06 pm

How I wished Stan could see my glare.  "Shove it, Stan," I muttered to him under my breath knowing he could hear me.  Raising my voice a bit, I added, "Do you mind giving me a moment with Juliet?"
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Finnegan Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:13 pm

I gave a small smile, " Again, Ryan...I'm sorry I wasn't your dad...." I started, realizing how stupid that sounded. Not really sure how to approach this situation because he is not my biggest fan. I gave a slow nod that I am here to talk where he would like to. To give him an opening that he needed to continue talking. " We could go to the other room perhaps?"
Juliet Finnegan
Juliet Finnegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3