Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:27 pm

I chuckled slightly and nodded.  "You do have a point there," I agreed.  "And it's probably for the best that they do not know what we spseak of sometimes."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 am

"Of course I have a point," I said to James bluntly.  I felt my eyes flash momentarily when I looked at my mate.  "They should never find out."  Some of the darkness that we were feeling should never be spoken aloud beyond this clearing.  They were far too horrible to speak of at times.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:28 am

I nodded.  "We're on the same page, Moony," I assured him, seeing the flash.  I knew it was hard to keep himself tame sometimes.  I was going to help as much as possible.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:00 pm

"Of course we are," I agreed.  "That is the way things go with us."  I instantly calmed down a tad because James was not trying to push an issue, he was just merely making a statement.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5