Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977 Empty So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

It as done.  I finally was able to prove myself to him that I could easily be a part of the Death Eaters.  I felt this new air of confidence surrounding me right now.  I was the youngest member ever.  I could nto believe it.  He was so proud of me for proving that I could do this.  I knew that some people would judge me for this... but at least I would not have to deal with Sirius's attitude about it.  I got back to Grimmauld Place and saw that our cousins were there.  Wonderful!  I had to show Bella... her and I had very similar mindsets, though she did more of the cruel things than I did.  But I was glad that that was not necessary for the Dark Lord -- at least, that was what he said to me.  So I believed him.  Why would he lie to me?
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977 Empty Re: So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

I had been visiting my Uncle Orion and Aunt Walberga with the family while hoping that I woudl at least be able to see my cousin, Regulus.  He had been dropping hints that he was talking with Death Eaters and I could hardly believe it.  I mean... he was so young!  What on earth would they want him for?  I wanted to join ranks with them as well, and knew it would only be a matter of time.  My new love, Rudolfo Lestrange, was starting to get recruited by them and I knew he would help me get noticed.  I saw my cousin walk in and there was somthing different about him... he was walking with such a purpose.  I swear I could see his no-good brother written all over him.  There was this arrogant air surrounding him.  I had to know what it was all about.  I caught up to him on the stairs and pulled him into the study, locking the door behind us.  "What are you walking around all smug-like about?" I questioned, having to know any details he could give me.  I mean, hello, I was his favoirte cousin after all.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977 Empty Re: So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I smiled, knowing that Bella was too nosey for her own good.  I kenw she would notice the difference in my stride the second I walked through the door.  I crossed my arms as if I were bored of her.  She was older than me and always thought she could push me around... well, that was not going to happen anymore.  "You know, Bella, I don't believe it's any of your business," I said nonchalantly.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:52 pm

He was such a little brat.  "Reg, I don't have time to play your games.  You know in the end you are just going to tell me.  So get on with it," I said impatiently, refusing to let him leave the room until I got my answer.  I could see that he wanted to tell me.. he was just being dramatic about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit.  "It really bothers you that I'm not just doing what you ask, doesn't it?" I asked, thinking that I might wait to tell her just to aggravate her.  She always thought she needed to get her own way.  Not today.  Today was my day... there was no point in letting her get away with walking all over me anymore.  I had more power than her now... but I did want her to know that.  There was no reason she shouldn't know it.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 pm

I rolled my eyes and tried a different tactic:  being kind to him.  He was my favorite cousin, too.  "C'mon Reg... what's up?  I've never seen you this excited," I said softly, looking at him expectantly.  I really wanted to know what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:10 pm

There.  That was much better.  I just needed her to act like a human being and be nice to someone for a change.  She was the most ruthless Black of our generation.  She gave me the inspiration to be strong at the same time Sirius did and they could not be more different from each other.  With Sirius gone, I turned to Bellatrix.  She kept me under her wing tight ever since I started at Hogwarts anyways.  She said not to worry about Sirius any longer... she thought she would let him teach me things before school but when he got sorted into Gryffindor... well, she could not let him have me since then.  There was no point.  She loved the fact that I was part of the Slug Club, too.  I found that entertaining, but I could get away with murder in Slughorn's class.  I moved closer to Bella and rolled up my sleeve.  May as well let the magic do the talking for me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:11 pm

When I saw what was on his arm, there were no words that I could say that would make my thoughts make sense to him.  Instead of speaking, I grabbed his forearm with one hand and traced the Dark Mark with my fingers from my other hand.  I looked at Regulus in awe.  "I can't believe this," I said softly, feeling so proud of my younger cousin.  I grasped him in a hug.  "Reg... I am so proud of you!" I whispered to him.  This was how I knew that I did well in keeping him from being tainted by his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 pm

I was not expecting Bellatrix to be so happy for me.  I really kind of expected jealousy.  She wanted to be a Death Eater probably more so than I.  When she pulled back, we were both grinning at each other.  "Now, they said only to tell those that I trusted... I'm not sure if I want my parents to know.  It's not that I don't trust them... but I may be able to get in and be useful if the fewer people know I'm a Death Eater now," I explained to my cousin, rolling my sleeve back down over the mark.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 pm

I nodded, understanding completely.  "Don't worry, Reg, I've got your back," I assured him.  "But with the new air of extreme confidence, I'm sure people will notice something has changed."  I smiled at him unable to believe that he had become a Death Eater!  He was barely sixteen!  I was going into my last year at Hogwarts and I was not part of the following.  I wondered if the Dark Lord had plans for my little cousin.  "Have you met him?" I asked Regulus as we sat down on the couch and not going back downstairs.  I needed to know as much as he was able to tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:49 am

I could not help but smile.  I did have more confidence now that I had the Mark.  It was amazing how such a little thing could make me feel so different.  When Bella asked if I had met him, it sent chills down my spine just like it did when he saught me out.  I nodded.  "Oh, Bella... ti was amazing.  He is so much better than anyone ever says," I explained to my cousin, my voice in awe.  It was amazing.  I wish that I could describe that first meeting to her... but no words would be able to give it justice.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:18 pm

I could not believe that he had actually met the Dark Lord.  I was definitely jealous of my younger cousin.  "What all did he say?" I asked in a voice barely above a whisper.  "I mean, if you're able to tell me that is."  I was not sure if there were things that were confidential that could not be spoken of outside of the Death Eaters.  I would not want to make my cousin break any rules or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 pm

I was surprised that this was the one thing that Bella would actually not pressure me about.  I shrugged.  "He did nto say I could not tell anyone... but he just was glad that I was now a Death Eater," I said to her.  I really had not thought much about why he had gone out of his way to welcome me.  I wondered now if there was a bigger meaning behind it.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 am

I could not believe that the Dark Lord welcomed my cousin.  I leaned forward and had to ask my question.  "Does he have plans for you?  Why would he welcome you?  Does he do that to everyone... or are you just special?  It might be because you're a Black," I mused, thinking aloud rather than really talking to Regulus.  Why woujld hte Dark Lord want to talk to my cousin personally?

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 am

She was voicing my own thoughts it seemed.  I sighed and shook my head.  "I don't know, Bella.  I honestly have no idea.  But I think maybe he does... they've been with me, coaching me, since before I was one of them.  I cannot wait to see what it is," I said, thinking that I could end up being a hero.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next