Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dust has finally settled down. --TBD

5 posters

Go down

The dust has finally settled down. --TBD  Empty The dust has finally settled down. --TBD

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

It was time for match versus Slytherin, Oliver had not stopped talking about how important the game was. As per usual, just playing Slytherin made it more important. Which I guess I could understand. We had all gotten ready and headed out to the pitch. It was me versus Draco for seeker. He cannot be that good if he had to buy his way in. We waited for the gates to be pulled open as the team flew out being led by Oliver.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

The dust has finally settled down. --TBD  Empty Re: The dust has finally settled down. --TBD

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:55 pm

I sat nervously in the stands. My brother was seeker against Harry and I hoped his pride wouldn't lose him the game. I knew he would be gloating to Harry. Harry was good as we had seen him in class but would Draco be able to beat him? I hoped for our sake that he could. I held my breath as the teams flew out and watched my brother and Harry fly.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

The dust has finally settled down. --TBD  Empty Re: The dust has finally settled down. --TBD

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:23 pm

I had flew around the crowd and looked around smiling at a few people as they waved at me. I flew over the Gryffindor crowd as they roared. Smiling I looked to the middle of the field as I noticed the game about to start. Madam hooch was in the middle of us as Oliver flew to the keeper posts. I took a deep breath as she released the balls as I noticed the snitch fly up and went by Malfoy's face. He looked like he hadn't noticed it.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Once the balls were released, the action started and I tried to watch my brother and Harry with my binoculars the whole time, seeing if either had seen the snitch. I knew I would be holding my breath most of the game. Not only was I worried about Draco winning to prove to our Father that he deserved to be on the team but I didn't want him to get injured and Quidditch was a dangerous game.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 01, 2014 5:10 am

I was actually a good seeker, but up against Potter, the pressure was on -- especially from Father.  He was in the stands and I knew he was watching me closely.  I hoped I did not mess up tremendously because I knew what disappointment I would receive from Father.  I wanted to prove that I had talent, too, not just the fact that Father bought my way in.  Of course, that was part of it, but not the whole story.  It was never the whole story what people saw when it came to me and Juniper.  I flew around, attempting to spot the snitch when I saw Potter flying around like a tosser.  "Training for the ballet, Potter?" I sniped.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon May 05, 2014 11:37 am

I looked between Father, Harry and Draco, never staying on one to long. Father was watching Draco closely and I hoped he'd be okay. I didn't want him to know what it was like to be disappointment like I was. I bit my lip as I saw Draco say something to Harry. "Come on Draco, you can so it." I said softly. I knew he couldn't hear me but I hoped he could somehow sense it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 05, 2014 1:07 pm

I watched as my son taunted Potter.  I resisted rolling my eyes as that was inappropriate to do in public.  I gripped my walking stick tighter with my gloved hands and gave Snape a look.  This was the best that they could do with the Slytherin team?  Even after all their broomsticks had been upgraded?  I was highly disappointed in the Head of House -- but more disappointed in the lack of talent shown by my son on the pitch.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat May 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes as my current thought back to Malfoy was cut off by a bludger that was flying right towards us. " Malfoy Move!" I shouted at him. Hoping for his sake he moved. I turned on a dime and avoided the bludger but it seemed to take a liking to me. I needed it to stop...and now. What was making it chase me so much?
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 10, 2014 4:45 pm

I had moved rather quickly, having seen the shock in Potter's eyes.  I could not help but laugh at the way the bludger seemed to be wanting just him.  "Having fun, are we, Potter?" I taunted, looking around, keeping my eyes peeled for the snitch.  My gaze turned to the crowd where I saw Father sitting next to Professor Snape.  He did not look too pleased.  I swallowed and focused more.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon May 12, 2014 9:07 am

I noticed Father didn't seem very pleased with Draco. I shook my head. The game hadn't even really stared. How could he be disappointed in him this early? I turned my attention back to the game just in time to see my brother barely doge a bludger that would've knocked him off his broom. "What the..." I said as I took my binoculars away so I could see the whole area. I watched the bludger more or less chance Harry around the pitch. What was going on?
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 12, 2014 11:07 am

At least Potter was distracted by the bludger, leaving me the chance to find the snitch.  I did nto want to disappoint Father.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am

I saw a bludger flying after Harry and zoomed to his aid as quickly as I could, dodging a few players in the process.  I hit the blasted thing in the opposite direction and flashed a smile to Harry.  "Watch it, Harry," I said, before flying off to do some more injury if I could to the Slytherins.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down