Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD

2 posters

Go down

Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD Empty Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 am

I had just been told what happened to my parents and there was only one place that I knew I could go. To see Sidney, I got to shell cottage and knocked on the door as I paced anxiously. I didn't know what to do with myself.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD Empty Re: Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 am

I heard a knock at the door and sighed.  "I bet I know who this is," I said, shaking my head.  I was finally somewhat okay with the idea of my youngest dating, but that did not mean that I had to like it.  I opened up the door.  "Tristan... here again," I said to him, somewhat smiling at him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD Empty Re: Pick yourself up and dust your self off and get back in the saddle. -TBD

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:04 am

I nodded, " Uh....yeah....sorry." I said shoving my hands in my pockets. My eyes tearing up as I spoke, " How's it going?" I asked him trying to talk. " Uh...Sidney here?"
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 am

I eyed him curiously.  "You okay, kid?" I asked him, having the ability of being a dad to tell that something was wrong.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:36 am

Fidgeting with my hands still in my pockets as I could feel my emotions catching up with me. " Uh...i'm...." I mumbled I couldn't really answer the question. " I..Don't know."
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 pm

I nearly pulled him into the living room and got him to sit down.  "Sid is doing chores," I said to him.  "How about some tea or something?" I suggested, seeing that something was actually quite wrong.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:19 am

I nodded slowly, " Okay, thanks." I said to him quietly. Sitting down, while he had started tea. Biting my lip, " This was the first place I thought of to come....I can wait for Sid too. " I said with a small smile as the tears were stinging at my eyes. " Thanks for letting me come in....erm....I got bad news..." I said quietly.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 pm

I was surprised at first that this was the place he thought to go until I thought of Sidney.  I gave him a mug of steaming tea that I had magically made because I could not wait for it to boil like Dora did sometimes.  I was not patient enough for that.  "Oh, I'm sorry to hear... if you want to talk about it, you can," I said to him slightly awkwardly.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Attempting to smile to him, " er...thanks.....well.....there was an accident and my parents were....there and they didn't get out of it..." I said hoping he caught on as I could feel my voice catching in my throat. " They're....gone." I said quietly as I could feel the tears falling down my face.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm

I was not expecting something so tragic; bad, yes... but not tragic.  "Oh, I am so sorry," I said to him with the utmost sincerity.  No girls were in the house yet and I was not the best at comforting people.  "You are welcome to stay in the spare room if you need someplace."  I would have to make sure that him and Sidney would not be able to sneak into each other's rooms, but I was not going to have Tristan be on his own until he was ready.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:59 pm

I nodded slowly, " Yeah, thanks. " I said as I didn't know what to do or what to feel. " I don't think I could go to an empty house....' the next part out of my mouth I didn't expect. " Would you guys be able to come with me to get my things?" I asked awkwardly. I just didn't think if Sid and I went she'd be able to get me out of there.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:48 pm

I nodded at him. "Of course," I assured him. "Whatever you need." I was not going to have this kid deal with anything on his own.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 am

Nodding, I really did appreciate it. " I don't know if I will be able to leave..." I said with complete honesty. I was afraid I was standing in front of a man who I did not want to show weakness. How is he suppose to feel comfortable with me hanging around his daughter to help her if I can't help myself.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down