Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:40 am

I had no answer for him about this.  "I can't believe that she would just do something like that," I said.  "Maybe there's a better reason other than just because she's a little dense at the moment or something?" I neer did understand why people did that to themselves -- staying in relationships that they knew was bad for them.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 am

Quinn had a point.  Did mum have ulterior reasons to be with my father?  Did it have anything to do with the threat that my father had said to me?  I looked at her and nodded slighty.  "You may be onto something," I said casually.  I was really feeling rather comfortable with Quinn resting her head on my shoulder.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 am

I could tell that there was more to this than what he was saying.  I pulled away and looked at him.  "I'm sure taht everythign will work out, Tommy," I assured him.  "So you've met your dad and stuff?" I could not imagine how he felt at the moment.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:43 am

I nodded and we slowly made our way back to the castle as we both were utterly freezing.  "Yeah... a few different times.  I could have lived without... he's just not what you'd want your dad to be when you imagine your long lost biological father," I said, hoping that I would  not end up accidentally saying who my dad really was.  But I did really need to talk to someone else besides Ryan about all of this.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:44 am

I really did feel bad for Tommy.  My curiosity was alost outweighing my ability to be a kind friend.  I bit my lip and had to ask him.  "What exactly made him not what you expected or horrible?" I questioned.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 am

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  "It's just... he's pretty much evil," I said, chuckling slightly.  I was sure that Quinn would think I was being overly dramatic or something... and I would easily let her think just that.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 am

I laugehd and shook my head a little bit.  "Wow... maybe he's changed," I suggested.  I doubted that his dadd was that bad.  Besides, Tommy Winters would not let that bother him.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 am

She was so innocent and naive... but in this matter that was okay.  "I doubt it.. but that is nice to imagine," I sadi with a slight smile.  We ended  up going our separate ways at the bifurcation between the two towers.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2