Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't need to be defined by your past, you can choose a different future -- Fall 2016

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You don't need to be defined by your past, you can choose a different future -- Fall 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: You don't need to be defined by your past, you can choose a different future -- Fall 2016

Post  Ryan Black Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

I could not believe it.  "You won't be like them.  And let's hope that mark doesn't do anything to you.  I could see it being cursed or something."  I had no idea what on earth it could do, but still.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

You don't need to be defined by your past, you can choose a different future -- Fall 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: You don't need to be defined by your past, you can choose a different future -- Fall 2016

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 am

I had not even thought of that.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "Great... it probably is.  He'll somehow control me or something," I said.  I was starting to panic again.  This was not good.  I sighed and leaned against the stone wall behind me.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 am

"Calm down," I said, knowing that Tommy would start freaking again.  "I would just take it a day at a time.  I'm sure you'll be fine.  I'll let you know if you're turning evil."  I smiled at him, trying to get Tommy to calm himself.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.  "I think I need to have some tea or something.  I'm definitely going to be writing my mother," I told Ryan.  I ish she would have told me the truth.  I would have been prepared for something like this, then.  maybe.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am

I nodded as we started to head towards the common room.  "I'd wait on that until you've calmed down a bit.  You don't want to write her while angry," I pointed out.  I knew he woul dnot want to deal with a fight on top of everything else.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

Again, my mate was right.  "Let's just go to the common room and chill... I want to do something and not think about this," I commented.  I wish my life was not like this.  But I could not control it... could not change it, etiher.  But I could deal with it later -- which was definitely my plan at the moment.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 am

I nodded and Tommy and we headed towards the common room.  "Want to play a game of Exploding Snap when we get there?" I suggested, thinking that might be something to get his anger down to a minimum.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 am

I smiled at RJ, grateful that he was trying to help me out the best that he could.  "I think that sounds like an excellent idea," I told him as we walked back up to the Gryffindor Tower.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm

We went up to Gryffindor Tower without saying much of anything else.  When we got to the portrait of the Fat Lady, I said the password, and we walked into the common room.  I found some Exploding Snap and started to get it out.  "Maybe one of the girls or someone will bring up some munchies... we should have grabbed some while we were downstairs," I said as my stomach grumbled lsightly.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

I grinned at him.  "I'm sure that they'll have something -- they are girls after all," I pointed out, chuckling.  I sighed and found the best spot in the common room and started to stack the cards in front of us.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am

I laughed, loving Tommy's comment.  I glanced around while Tommy messed with the cards.  "Hmm... I don't see any of them.  Means they're up to something," I mused.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 am

I looked up and recognized that expression on Ryan's face.  "Does this mean that we're going to go hunt them down?" I asked, not entirely sure if that would be the wisest of ideas... especially with both sets of twins being missing.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2