Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:35 am

I stood up.  "We're just worried," I said quickly.  "You gave no notice and quite both jobs." I looked towards Bill to give me back up.  I knew that my brother was worried about his son, too.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:38 am

I shook my head.  "I do believe we need to let father and son have a chat," I told Charlhie.  It was not our place to be having this talk ith Seth... no matter how worried we were.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 am

"yes... thank you both for the concern.  But I need to speak with Seth on my own, please," I said.  I could see my son looking all defensive, even though no arguments were being said yet.  I smiled at Charlie and George as they left.  I looked at my son.  "So what is going on Seth?" I inquired.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 am

I sighed and sat down.  "Dad, I'm fine.  I do know what I'm doing," I pointed out.  I really did nto want to tell him any of this good news while being mad at each other.  "Can you calm down so I can exlain?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 am

I chuckled a little bit.  "Seth, I'm not angry.  I'm confused," I said, sitting down.  "Explain what's going on, kiddo." I smiled at him so he could tell I was not angry at him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:48 am

I knew I could count on Dad not overreacting.  I grinned at him.  "I have a new job," I informed him.  "It's at Hogwarts."  I waited to see his reaction before telling him what position I was taking over.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 am

I raised my eyebrows at Seth.  "What?  I... hat?" I repeated.  Seth at Hogwarts ina job position?  I had no idea why Remus would do such a thing.  With all the other Weasleys... this was copmletely insane to me.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 am

Exactly the reaction I wanted.  I grinned at him.  "Well... I'm the new flying professor.  I do start shortly.  Which is why I had to do what I did so fast.  I did not want to leave Uncles Fred, Goerge, and Charlie high and dry, but I had to.  oesn't it make sense now?" I knew that it had to be a huge shocker.  "I'm already making plans and having ideas for what I can do.  Hooch was getting old and slacking.  I plan on helping the students so much more." I was too excited about this.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 am

I gave my twenty year old son a big hug.  "I am so proud of you, Seth.  You will be a wonderful professor," I said to him, my voice full of pride and love.  I could not believe that Seth did indeed have a plan. I knew he was a smart kid.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2